Staying Behind & Girl Gossip

Ruby's P.O.V

Melanie was looking at me pleading that I stay with her. "Okay, David you and Zack will try to find the bats in the gym and a rope or ladder,...got it"

"Okay but you and Melanie where you going to be at" David said with concern. I looked at him then to Melanie then to the stairs.

"No you are not staying down here all alone!" Zack said

"I'm not Zack, David put your hands together." They did as I said but they were confuse. I put my foot on their hands and my other foot on the wall. I grabbed on to the handle and pull myself up. Meanie looked at me surprised and the guys too."What?"

"Nothing just be careful okay we will be right back" Zack said

"Yeah and if you need help or anything text us," David said, we both nodded.

Melanie's P.O.V

"Thanks for staying with me Ruby "

"No problem that's what friends do." she's smiling at me isn't she scared at all.

"Ruby I know who likes you and it's two guys at the same time."

"Really right now you want to gossip about guys....jeesh" I nodded grinning at her she just sighed and said "sure who likes me ...................wait let me guess Zack and David" she said laughing. She noticed I wasn't laughing,  "Really they like me."

"Yup"

"How you know?"

"Well I threatened David to tell me."

"Threatened how?"

"I warned him if he doesn't tell me that I would kick him in the balls." We both laughed so hard that it was hard to breath.

"Wow you would Melanie."

"Of course I would."

"So how you know that Zack likes me?"

"I just can, you can tell by how he looks at you."

"Really, I guess yea because we had to squeeze into a small closet and he was blushing, it was so cute you should of seen it, ....it was too funny. "

"You know if I was their I would be teasing him and laugh at him,..... but Ruby who do you like?"

"I don't know their my friends it's just um....., weird. "

"Well if I was you I would make them compete for my love *laughs*"

"But it's who you really love or like not some stupid competition. "

"I guess you are right Ruby, ..... so who ?"

"I really don't know" I wonder if it was a good idea to leave them two alone. ............ nope it wasn't a good idea, jeesh I hope they don't kill each other.

☆☆☆☆★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆★★★★☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Okay so I hope you have enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry if I spelled stuff wrong or anything like that I will try to edit it later. Also later on this story 2 other characters come along ......you will finally find out who the killer is and you will take to know more about the characters and all that.

Enjoy your wonderful day.♡♡

Vote★★

And comment on anything that I may of messed up or anything pretty much.  ★♡★♡★♡★♡★♡

☆☆☆☆★★★★☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★☆☆