Ashley

Aiden's P.O.V.

Yea let them think that we are Melanie's friend. The scene with Ashley and all of us wasn't an accident we planned it. But Melanie did really want to kill Ashley,I had to whisper in her ear to stick with the plan.What keeps bothering me is that guy David he keeps staring at us, as if he knows what where up to. 

"Hey I'm Anthony i didn't know Melanie had a boyfriend" "Well.....um....we wanted to keep it a secret."

"How long you been together?" "For about 2 years or so,.... are you and whats her name...." "You mean Ruby,"

"Yea are you two together?" "Yea."  We continued talking as if we where best friends but every time he opened his mouth say something all I wanted to do was stab him, torture him to make him pay for what he has done. I told him i had to go talk to my "sister" and Melanie, so I left him alone and walked to them. 

"Marlene good job on your work, Melanie why didn't you follow the plan through,and Zack make sure you give them your approval on you being okay with them now together."

"Sorry Aiden I didn't mean to ...........well I actually did...but..um I'm sorry." Melanie said while looking at the floor. "Its okay later on I need you to come with me." I said 

"Aiden what should I do?" Marlene said "Earn their trust especially that guy David."

"So you are telling me is that I have to tell them I'm okay with them being together." Zack said annoyed. "Pretty much, now go!!" I said sternly and he walked away.

"Okay now Marlene you go to David, and Melanie you follow me." I walked away with Melanie by my side

"So Melanie why did you try kill Ashley?" "Its none of your business" so she doesn't want me to know, to tell you the truth I really don't care. "So where are we going?" "To the infirmary" 

 She looked shocked at first. but  then her eyes turned dark and she had a smirk on her face.ooh so she knows why we are going their, this should be fun.

We walked in and I whispered to Melanie to stay behind me. "Hi Ashley my name is Aiden," "Hi Aiden do you need anything?" "No not really, but she does." I said moving away so she can see Melanie with a smirk on her face and her eyes full of hatred and evil. 

Melanie's P.O.V.

I had so many ideas on how to torture her."Aiden can you help me please" he came besides me "Sure what you need."

"I need you to get a sock or anything to cover her mouth so she wont scream, also cover her mouth just to be safe."he nodded and came back with a small towel, he covered her mouth with it then he put his hands on top of it, to keep her from screaming.

Ashley was shaking her head, crying and tried begging us to leave her alone but all I could hear was mumbling. I walk to the stove, grabbed a small pot and filled it with water then i put it on the stove, I turned it on to max so it can boil.

I walked to the next room and grabbed a hammer, nails, a sharp knife, and a lighter. I came back to the room with the stuff on my hands, Ashley looked at the things then at me, she started to struggle but Aiden kept her still.

I must have an evil expression to scare her.

Vote

Comment

&

Share :)