¤~~~REALLY!!~~~¤

Zack's P.O.V

We continued looking for Ruby like for 2 hours or so. "Lets take a break guys." We took a break but when we started to relax of course we hear footsteps coming our way, why cant their be a moment with peace.

We tried to look for somewhere to hide but their was no where to hide.All of us where holding our baseball bats ready to attack of we had too. "Drop the bats down" a guy said

"Or else what" I said challenging him.

"Or she gets hurt" he said stepping out of the dark, he had a black hoodie on so I couldn't tell how he looked but he was smirking and he was grabbing Ruby.

"Let her go you bastard" David said through gritted teeth.

"Why should I?" who ever this guy is he is testing his luck with me."Let her go you ASSHOLE!" I said. David and I started walking towards him to beat the living shit out of him.

We swing-ed and he dodged it, we continued trying to hit him but he just kept dodging.

Melanie's P.O.V

We looked for Ruby for I think about 2 hours, where the fuck is she.

"Lets take a break" Zack said. We sat down trying to rest before we continue to look for Ruby again, as we where about to rest we hear footsteps coming or way, why now specially since their is now where to fucking hide. We hold our bats up ready defend each other.

"Drop the bats down" he said, wait why does his voice sound so familiar.

"Or else what" Zack said

"Or she gets hurt" he said while walking towards us holding Ruby.

"Let her go!" David said through gritted teeth.

"Why should I?" he said

"Let her go you ASSHOLE!" Zack said as him and David started walking towards the guy, they swinged but he dodged it.  They like that for 10 minutes.

Those moves look really familiar and why hasn't Ruby looked up isn't she worried about Zack and David wait...... ANTHONY.

"Anthony get that ugly hoodie off your beautiful messy hair, and Ruby would you stop looking down....... I know your laughing." she looked up and started laughing with Anthony. I just stood their obviously mad .

I went over to Anthony and Ruby, and punched Anthony then I hugged him.

"I missed you" I said "I missed you too Melanie but don't punch me next time." Anthony said supposedly in "pain".

"Ruby I am glad your okay,.....but you scare me like that again and I'll kill you myself." I said punching her,  "Ow"

David's P.O.V

We continued trying to hit him with the bats but he kept dodging. Then Melanie said something about take that hoodie off and Ruby stop looking down and that she knows she wants to laugh.

Ruby and this guy Anthony started laughing, Melanie hugged him and said to him and Ruby.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked really confused about this.

"Well first this is my best friend Anthony and well umm he is the one who supposedly took me but no and also .........we did this little prank since Anthony and I love doing pranks on people." Ruby said sheepishly smiling at me.

"Really Ruby you scared us to death" Zack said

"Sorry guys" she said "We should go to where Anthony was hanging out." Ruby said "Sure" we all said

"Are you okay with that Anthony" Ruby said

"Umm...."

"Please" she pleaded while hugging him.

"Okay" he said not sounding so happy about it but still gave Ruby a smile.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay am truly sorry I haven't been updating but again I have been busy with school. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I think I'm going to update once a week and maybe twice but I dont know it depends if I have time but for sure once a week.

Vote, Comment, & Share

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★