**Hide**

Zack's P.O.V

"So Ruby are you scared of all this happening" "The truth is I'm not that scared and you" "Really your not scared or even freaked out and yea I'm freaked out" "I'm more sad and angry by who did this" we walked in silence until we heard someone walking and we hid in the closet. The closet was so small that me and Ruby were facing each other, so close that our noses almost touched."Why are you blushing Zack?" "um nothing" "Is it cause of me? I'll hide in the other closet if you want" "NO! its okay stay here!" "Okay" We stood inside the closet until the footsteps stopped."We have to text them so they'll know someone is coming" "Okay you text Melanie and I'll text David" *David someone is coming your way HIDE!* "Done?" "Yup done" she said

David's P.O.V

I was searching around the rooms while Melanie was searching the others."David?" "Yea whats up" "Come look at this" "Okay whats wrong?" I stood their frozen I cant believe this......."David I cant believe this its a map of our school what are those suppose to mean " "I cant believe it either, and I'm guessing the the means blocked areas like this one exactly where......... we are HOLY SHIT ! We gotta take a picture of this and fast." "Okay" we were both taking pictures when we both received text messages from Zack and Ruby saying someone was coming our way. "Come on lets hide" "But where their isn't anywhere to hide." I stared at the small closet then back at her. "HELL NO!! I ain't getting in their with you!" "Okay... Ouch that hurts just hurry or you can stay outside and get killed." "Fine but if you try something I will pull my knee up and hit you where it hurt." "Trust me I am not going to try anything and I don't even like you. I like someone else." We hurried to the closet and hid. "So who you like?" "Someone" "come on tell me or I'll kick you." hmm should I get kicked or tell her I guess I'll just tell her. But I'll only give her clues. "Okay she has long black hair." "Really everyone has black hair except for me and 5 other girls." "She's tall" "Everyone is tall in this school" "and she has brown chocolate eyes." She stopped their and thought for a second but before she can say anything footsteps where coming our way.