Oh No

David's P.O.V.

I sneaked away when Wendy was staring at Zack. I walked to the infirmary to check on Ashley when I heard shouts and muffling sound, I walked quicker to the door.

As I got closer I was able to hear Melanie yelling. I crouched next to the door and opened it a little. When I opened it I was able to to see the scene. I couldn't believe what I saw before my eyes.

Melanie was next to Ethan and he was holding Ashley down. I couldn't see Ashley that well only her feet but what I did see was blood all over the floor and some on the wall. The smell was so strong that I had to cover my mouth and nose. I was too scared to move away.

Why Melanie? Why?!

I snapped out of my thinking state when I heard them washing their faces and hands. They soon left by the other door.

As soon as they left I rushed in to the room. But I instantly stopped a few feet away from the bed, when I saw Ashley laying down on the bed. It was as if a bloody blanket was covering her, that's how much blood there was.

I checked her pulse to see if she was alive but she was ........dead. I knew she was but I didn't want to believe it so I checked. She has been tortured to death, her hands are burned and her nails have been yanked off.

I wanted to remove the towel off her face but was too terrified to do it. What shocked me was that I found an eyeball on the floor with a scalpel next to it.

Not wanting to be in the same room with a dead body I exit the infirmary. I slide down the door and sit for a while trying to think what has just happend. " I should go tell Anthony and Ruby before it's to late."

I get up and run trying to get to them as soon as possible. But I stop when I hear a moan from a classroom. "A door doesn't moan. Does it? " I whisper to myself not sure. I open it a little to find Wendy and ....Zack having sex on the floor.

My eyes, my poor eyes!

I close the door slowly, but stop when I hear footsteps coming closer to me. In panick I wasn't thinking what I was doing so I slowly entered the classroom and instantly got in a cabinet.

Once I did that I heard the door slam open. "Get out I have to talk with Marlene about not keeping an eye on David like she was supposed too."

I knew it!!

I knew she was trying to keep me distracted and her real name is Marlene then that means that Ethan has a fake name too. I can hear Wen- I mean Marlene trying to put her clothes on but stops when Ethan says "don't do anything!" Ethan says sternly.

Is he going to rape her, oh no I don't want to hear that. "You will do as I say or else I'll kill Zack!" I can hear as Ethan begins to take off his clothes. I covered my ears not wanting to hear them, but as much as I tried to block out the noices I was still able to hear them.

Great first was my eyes and now my ears.

After what seemed like an hour I hear Ethan say "don't tell anyone especially Zack what I did or I will kill him! Understood!" I hear as Ethan leaves and I heard Marlene begin crying.

Zack comes in after a few minutes and asks what happened. Marlene said something about killing him killing Zack. Zack asked if he raped her but she didn't respond. I feel bad for Marlene I really do but at the same time I don't.

After 15 minutes of silence I get out the cabinet and stretch. I stare at the desk and cringe in disgust. "My poor innocent ears" I mumble to myself. I exit the classroom and walk back to where Anthony and Ruby where.

I walk up to Ruby and ask "umm Ruby where is Anthony?" "He just left with Ethan." What this is not good. " Ruby we have to find him something bad is happening, I have to tell both of you something important."

Ruby's calm eyes began to go through so many emotions. "Is it that bad David?" I sigh feeling bad for her.

"Sadly yes."

I'm almost done writing this story. I only need about 4 or 5 more chapters depends how I end it. I want to make a sequel for School Escape, but I'm not really sure if you will like to continue to read it. I know the plot and how it will end. I'll see what happens.

But anyways I hope you still enjoy reading School Escape. :)

Comment
Share
&
Vote :)