~~~RUBY~~~

Melanie's P.O.V

After the footsteps where gone we came out and sat down waiting. "So David I think I know who you like." "Really who?" "Hmm.... lets see I'm going to say 10 names but you have to look at me okay." "Um sure," "Stephanie" he didn't twitch or anything okay next,"Pierre" nothing, "Keyrin" nothing "Jasmine" nothing "Me" we both stared at each other and laugh "fine next" "Ruby" his eyes got wide and he blushed "OMG you like Ruby" "SHUT UP! So what if I do? Is their a problem?!?!" "No not really but you do know so many guys like her,asked her out but she denied all of them." "I know but I can at least try, plus we know each other and she dint know the other guys." "Fine whatever." I cant believe he likes Ruby."Hey Zack wheres Ruby" "Shes in the restroom she didn't want me to stay so I left." "Zack are you sure its okay to leave her alone." David said, "I'm sure." I wonder if Zack heard our conversation it was loud, then out of no where Ruby comes in she told Zack something of her being okay and she told him but Zack just smiled at her. I looked at David he seemed hurt. I went to David and whispered to him "Poor you apparently Zack likes her too" "Shut up already."

David's P.O.V

When I saw them smile at each other that caused me to look hurt and Melanie noticed oh gosh here she come to say something stupid "Poor you apparently Zack likes her too" "Shut up" I whispered to her. She said something else but I ignored her. Ruby hugged Melanie, Ruby surprised me by giving me a hug and she whispered to me "Are you okay you look hurt" "Yea I'm okay what about you" She let me go and said "Yea i'm okay so what did you guys find." I took out my phone and gave it to her,"look at this pictures" I turned around to see Zack staring at me his face expression scared the shit out of me his mad at me. I guess Zack does like Ruby.