Facts: Phantom Menace

Finally, right? Sorry for the super long delay guys...

1. During filming, actor Ewan McGregor kept making lightsaber noises as he dueled, causing film editors to have to cut it out.

2. The Phantom Menace was actually the first movie to ever SHOW a lightsaber turning on. Usually the lightsaber had been turned on off-screen (so that they could switch the hilt with a hilt with a red pipe coming out).

3. The sets were planned to be built only as tall as the actors, and CGI would do the rest. Actor Liam Neeson was so darn tall the set crew had to spend 150,000 more dollars!

4. After the credits for Phantom Menace, Darth Vader's breathing can be heard.

5. The actor who played Darth Maul was actually the one who choreographed the fight between Obi Wan, Qui Gon, and Darth Maul.

6. George Lucas's son came up with the name "Jar Jar."

7. As a thank you to Spielberg, George Lucas's friend, for putting Yoda in Spielberg's movie E.T, George included E.T's alien species in his movie, in the galactic senate. In a later to come novel, it was explained the species name was Grebleips, which is Spielberg spelled backwards.

Hope you guys enjoyed, and have a great day! Bye for now!