SPOILERS!!!!

Okay. I've waited long enough.

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There. I've warned you.

scroll if you've seen it
|
|
\/

Wow. I loved it!!!!!!! Absolutely loved it!!!!! Aw man it was just so good.

A few things I didn't like though. Let's get those out of the way.
1. We still don't know know who Rey's parents are (assuming that Kylo was lying when he said they were nobody)
2. No backstory on Snoke before they killed him.
3. Rose and Finns whole thing on Canto Bight was kinda useless

Another thing I thought was a little weird was Leia dying out in space and then using the Force to save herself.

BUT STILL OH MY GAWSH MY FAVE SW MOVIE YET other than the Originals

THE THRONE ROOM SCENE????? Ah so boss!!!!!! I thought, finally! Kylo has turned good! But no he's still bad :(
Yay Rey didn't turn to the dark side phew!!!!!

And Luke kinda became one with the force... guess he's done

DOES IT COUNT AS DYING THOUGH? Because remember when we said we wouldn't think, talk about, or watch Star Wars for five days if Luke died? Remember that pact? Does it count? He just kinda transcended into the Force, like Yoda and Obi Wan.

But, besides all that, I FREAKIN LOVED IT

who else was shaking through the entire movie??? When it started I couldn't stop shaking uncontrollably and my friends had to calm me down I was shaking so hard! I couldn't feel anything either. It felt... like too good to be true to actually be seeing it after two years of waiting

I thought it was funny when Luke had the lightsaber at the beginning and then just threw it over the edge and walked away.

Haha YODA WAS IN IT!! Thankfully he was a puppet this time, like in the originals. I thought it was awesome.

Also did you guys notice at the end of the movie, when Finn was digging through the Millenium Falcon looking for a blanket for Rose, he went right past the ANCIENT JEDI TEXTS THAT YODA AND LUKE THOUGHT THEY BURNED?? Looks like Rey did something suspicious ;)

Oh MY GAWSH THE PORGS!!!!!!!!! The little birds on Luke's island!!!! So freakin adorable!

The vulptex (crystal foxes) were cool too!

Aw man there's just so much to talk about! What did you guys think??? Let me know!