Chapter 1

*Laughing Jack POV*

Shes so... quiet and delicate. So fragal and feminine, the sweet temptation of her mysterious , secretive body was just to hard for me. I tell you im not crazy but for killing this beautiful girl's friend was to easy. She was nothing more than a pest and in my way of her. She will be mine I say. I will find out this girl's name. I love her (y/hl) (y/c) hair with her (y/sc) escorting it perfectly. Mostly her (y/ec) was the most beautiful about her. I remember gazing into her eyes right before she left the tiresome world of sanity. Laughter spilled from my mouth. I am Laughing Jack aren't I? Why cant the world be happy? The tyranny of the under realms is almost as bad as there sanity. Zalgo with his pityful rules. Why even listen to him? Exactly why im a rebel. To weird to live and to rare to die. When she wakes up she will thank me! I undress her gently throwing her skinny jeans and band shirt to the floor. I put a pure white ,lacey dress on her. Every gorgeus girl like her deserves the best. And Jeff thinks hes so beautiful! I chuckle at my own thoughts. Zalgo will surely approve of this lovely mess! Her (y/hc) is so tangled from the struggle of trying to get away from me. I brush it out softly making sure not to wake the princess then fold her arms and slide a bouquet of roses into her hands. Hopefully Offender wont try anything. But maybe i'll play him for a day and sense she has the roses, i'll treat her to the candy shop! Oh! that reminds me, I place hard candy around her corspe. That reminds me, did I ever mention shes dead? When I said she'll wake I ment in Zalgo's pit! Or a spirit sense shes not like me!  Your ignorant idiot! I fooled you!  Aren't you excited too see her pretty self but dead? I stare down at her deceased body. Sirens passed the house quickly as I laughed. You'll never find or know it was me! I forced her mouth open and stuffed it with tons of Candy! A loud ,thumping, knock pounded on the door. Well Goodbye for now! 

*no ones POV*

Sirens wailed out in the distance as the dead corspe layed in there put together like a doll. Dead, deceased, and forgotten. No one new this girl.Just the chance that she was able to dial 911 before having her throat silt. Her parents both dead, the girls father was a murderous killer. He called himself the Grossman. The Grossman raped a girl that happened to escape, this girl now skelton woman was her mother. You'd think they'd both be alive? No. The Mother drowned from a shark pulling underneath the deep waters , never to be seen again. For her killer father he was killed aswell. The 16 year old girl had no friends and no other family to turn to, she was left to die.