Chapter 3

HAHAHA!! BETCHA YOU DIDNT EVEN GET THIS FAR!!! :P. WELL COMMENT AND VOTE!!!! :D (Picture of Alexis Sister on side.)

UGH. What the..?  I Tried to move my hands but they, you know, wouldn't. I opened my eyes to reveal i was in a room with no windows, but there was a lightbulb in the middle of the room glowing.My head hurt. Bad. Ouchie. A man walked into the light. "hello child." He said non-chalantly. I looked at him trying to decide if he was a kidnapper, or homicidal. I stopped and looked at him for a second, straigt in the eyes. "Whut um i dun hur??" OH GREAT. He gagged me. He stood closer to me. "You have what i want Alexis."He purred. Yep. Hes a pervert. "wht wud thet bee?" I strained sounding muffled. "you know what it is." He smirked. Great. I'm gonna die. Shift. My wolf said. If my hands weren't tied behind me, i would've slapped myself in the forehead. DUH! I focused, and with a grunt, i shifted into my wolf. I let her take over me. The Man perv., suprised at me Howled. Oh. My. God. He is a werewolf too?! WTH!? I looked at the rags that were my clothes. I rolled my eyes mentally. My wolf surged and pounded with energy and rage..? I was just an onlooker until my wolf(which I now call Blanque because of her fur.)  ran out of energy. The Man turned into a Brown rustic like wolf. His eyes turned to a crimson red.  His lip curled showing his teeth, letting a growl rumble low inside his chest. 'Youve messed with the wrong wolf, Alexis...'  I just sat and watched. Then all of a sudden, Blanque jumped up and attacked him. Her eyes were a misty purple, filled with excitement. 'What are you doing?!' I whispered thru our mind link. Nobody messes with me.... She took her muzzle and bit his right ear leaving it bleeding uncontrollably. He whimpered, defeated. His head bowed, and tail between his legs, he walked away. My wolf howled. But my senses heard the whisper he said, departing, "You're gonna wish you didn't do that..." And with that, he left.