Chapter 11

Happy Chapter 11!!!!! This book has grown on me so much!!! Awww. Well lets start!:D 

Alexis P.O.V.

Something was pinching my arm. Someones warm breath was on my neck, and i was laying down. I forced my eyes open."Ugh...." That was the moan that escaped my cold trembling lips. The breathing on my neck stopped. I turned my head over to the side to see Jackson,he had his head in his hands,he look deprived of everything. I touched his arm. His head shot up from his hands. He beamed. "Alexis!"He hugged me. i hugged him back. I noticed the pinching in my arm was an IV.  He looked at me again. "you were asleep for 2 weeks, Lex. I thought I lost you." He looked down, and i could see his neck turn red. Awww hes embarrassed. How cute. I almost forgot about everything that happened. Almost. I sighed, then looked at my arm. I took my hand and put my fingers around it, Then pulled it out. Jackson just stared at me with wide eyes. "That was starting to hurt." I said with a weak smile.

~Later That Day~

After i was all 'fixed' up I started walking with Jackson.We were talking about the place i was in before i woke up. "Hey, Jackson?" I asked him."Yea?"He said."why do you think Avery took so long to use the restroom? I mean on average, the time it takes you to use the bathroom is about 2-3 minutes." He stopped looked at me and shrugged. "why don't you ask him?"i Iooked at him conciderably. "I guess i will." I walked away from Jackson. He just stood there. I walked across the cobblestone sidewalk. I saw the guest cabin Avery was staying in and walked toward the front step. I knocked on the door, softly. He opened the door and stood there, forehead creased with worry. "Come,in." He spoke softly. I walked into his cabin and awed dramatically. His cabin was decked out!! With a plasma t.v. in front of his plush couch. I sat there on the couch, until Avery shut the door. He sat next to me. I then told him all about the place of darkness  and the memories. "Avery, what took you so long?" I asked him. He looked  at me. "To what?" I immeadiatly looked down, face burning. He is always making me blush. "You know....Use the bathroom." He looked at me. "A rogue attacked me on my way back, he said he was going to kill me, but i made sure he didn't." He grinned with a proud look on his face. "Ok."I blushed again."Hey wanna see a magic trick?" He asked all of a sudden. "Um...Sure...?" I reply like a genius. "Ok, sit on my lap." I looked at him suprised. ".........OK?" I'm on a roll today. I sat down on his lap. He took my hair and tied it in a bun. "Stay still"He said. He took a needle and put it into my arm. "OW!!!" I yelled"What was that for?!?!?" I looked at my arm, but it wasn't bleeding."oh... that was the trick..." He nodded."Wait....Then why did I have to sit on your lap?" I asked. "So I could do this." He leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! I think i made the people who wanted avery and alexis together very happy! :D

Comment / Vote