Chapter 17

Hey people!!! Haven't uploaded for a bit.....Sorries!!!! they have this new career ed crap they're making us do for 7th grade. It SUCKS!!! Enjoy:3

Jackson's POV

I won. I did it. I watched Avery slink out the entrance door.I felt all eyes on me. Pride bursted through my body. I felt alexis crumple underneath me. She was shifting. I panicked and thought through the mind link for someone to get me a cloth to cover her. Someone threw a blanket onto her and she began to shake. I picked her up and brought her to the packhouse.

Alexis pov

He left. No he ran. The man who stole my virginity, who is my soulmate, abandoned me. My heart exploded inside me, I can't do this. Blanque wimpered. There's still Jackson. But... I sat straight up.I look around go see four baby b Yes walls on each side if me. I grunted then forced myself off the little slice of bed heaven. I stretched and started to change. Walking out the door, I heard murmurs. " that moon tribe girl is trouble!!!" What? What girl? I sighed and walked around the building and avoided the conversation. It was night when I woke up, so it was particulary dark outside. Someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back after slapping their hand over my mouth, so no one could hear my high pitched scream. "Shh... it's Avery." I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Avery's arm in a cast. He huge me then kissed me. I pop used him off me and crossed my arms. "You left me. I'm with Jackson." I glared at him. He stared at my neck and growled. "He claimed you." "What?" "Look" he pointed to my neck. I put my hand on the spot and felt two deep bite holes. "He didn't even tell me... " he looked at me. "I still love you Alexis. " he crashed his lips to mine, right before Jackson entered the woods.

*****Comment vote!!! Hey, rape the vote button!