Chapter 6

OMG <3 Well theres a pic of Alexis on the side :D

I got up and got ready, Jackson still on my mind. Blanque purred whenever i said his name in my head. I walked outside shutting the door like a boss(turning a knob..). I contiued day dreaming about Jackson when i - RAN INTO HIM!! I fell on my butt. "OW.." I cringed. He put his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it feeling a tingle when i did. "look im really sorry Jackson." I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm, making me feel a electric current flow through my body. "i need to talk to you..." "umm..... ok" i whispered back. He pulled me into his gigantic cabin. The scent of pine flowed through my nose as he shut the door. He turned to me. "You know how i'm an alpha?" He said. I shook my head then shrugged. "Well, i do now." He looked at me and i looked down."And you're an alpha too right?" I nodded. He came close to me(OMG IT WAS CLOSE!) and breathed into my ear-"you're my mate Alexis..." Then i remembered the guy who sat on my bed asking who my name was. I was still filled with fresh shock when he pulled me close to him, his hands on waist pulling me closer.....closer.....closer.....Until i could feel his breathing. He looked me in my eyes for the first time, And i saw it. Love, Passion, Respect,and care was the emotions playing in his gorgeous eyes that seemed as if i can swim in. He then kissed me. Ok, i have never kissed a guy, Let alone a HOT guy, So this was a HUGE step for me. The kiss, Oh MY GOD! The kiss made me feel like ice melting down. (you know, because he was so HOT!) The kiss felt like a thousand ice creams dripping onto my lips. He pulled back,gasping for air. I looked at him. He was my life. Then i thought about Avery. He smiled at me flirty like when the door busted down, revealing a really pissey looking Avery. Oh great.