Chapter 2

OMGEEE!! CHAPTER 2 ALREADY??? SO THRILLED!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! :DDD

I was having my life flash before my eyes when i hear a laugh echo through the woods. I turned my head so fast, i could've gotten whip lash. Katy was stifling a giggle. Avery was just staring at me. If it wasn't..... Then..... I turned my head to see the wolves doubling over with hysterics. What the....? Someone touched my shoulder. Avery. I looked up. His face was scrunched up with laughter. He howled like a banshee, i lifted an eyebrow.  He said slowly like i was retarded or something, "You.... You... YOU SHOULD'VE SAW YOUR FACE!!!!" My jaw dropped. "what???" He howled again. Katy was laughing with him. Something squirmed inside me. My head snapped to the wolves. What the....? They weren't  wolves. They were.... "Michael and Thomas!?"They stopped laughing for a minute. I slowly put  two and two together."Your'e a.... Werewolf????!" They nodded. "and you're one too." They whooped and high-fived. I turned to my sister. "what??" She looked at me deeply. "Only today could your wolf could be fully awakened." She whispered. I looked at her and pointed to her."so....so your'e one too?"She nodded.My face darkened."And, dad tried to kill me because i'm.... a wolf?"She looked at me and started toward me. I growled without knowing it. She stopped and looked hurt. I felt guilty for growling at my sister. I turned around back to her, the twins, and Avery.  I swallowed the sob that had started to build with the reminder of my parents. "I'm...I'm..... I'M A MONSTER!!!!!!" I ran off into the comfort of the woods, tears streaming down my face. I sat down in the middle of the valley. Come on, now. My wolf said soothingly. 'What?' Shift. She said with excitement in her voice, the words echoing in my head. 'How?' How do you think? She scoffed. Just, I don't know. Do it. I felt a squeeze in my stomach. 'I'm losing control.' I felt my ears grow, my teeth becoming deadly sharp. My nails extended to claws. And, my clothes ripped off. 'Great.' I ran through the woods. Everything was so clear. The trees, more sculpted. The grass more welcoming. I stopped by the pond and looked into the water observing myself. My eyes were emerald green, wide with amazement. My fur was sleek and white like snow. Quite a piece right?  I hummed in agreement. The cold breeze combed through my fur making me feel a part of nature. I sat down. You should go back to the cave. I got up with a huff. 'Fine' I was suprised at my speed. The excitement took over and it was like i was racing my shadow. I made it to the cave and crawled in silently, being sure not to wake anyone up. I sniffed for my clothing. I found it and snatched it with my muzzle. I glanced over at Katy, my face forming into a frown. 'Why couldn't she tell me before then?' I sighed, sprinting into the woods. You need a shower. My wolf said. I nodded in agreement. I found a waterfall and dropped my clothes next to the bank. 'I'm going to shift. Ok?' I asked my wolf. She agreed, so I shifted into my human form. I felt the coldness of the wind then and instantly jumped into the water. You would think it would be cold, but no, it was quite warm. I dried myself off with a leaf.(I feel like george of the jungle!). I guess i might as well go back to the cave. I pulled on my clothes and sneakers. After about half way through my walk back, I felt a presence. My hair on my neck stood on end as i glanced around."Get Her." A stiff voice rose from the underbrush. I was about to shift when the whole world squished together and turned black.