Chapter 5

INTENSE!!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND OR COMMENT!! :DDDD (Pic of  Jackson as wolf. On SIDE!:)

I blinked. 'Alpha?!' He nodded. 'Hey, you look kinda lost, you wanna visit our camp?' Jackson said. Jonathan and Tim looked at him like he was crazy. Jackson went back into the woods with Tim and Jonathan, coming back a few seconds later. I looked at them jaw slightly crooked to the side. They. Were.HOT!!! Jackson had a light tan with aquamarine blue eyes. His six-pack made him look older and, HOTTER!!! His blonde hair was flipped to the side a teeny bit. Tim had Brown hair as well as Jonathan. Their eyes were brown, thier skin was a litttle lighter than Jacksons, but their built bodies made up for it somewhat. "like what you see?" Jackson laughed. "why don't you phase and change?" He asked me. The boys giggled." um..." Jonathan said still in hysterics."she doesn't have any clothes!!!" Jackson turned his head toward me, a blush creeping up his perfect face. I nodded. He went back into the woods. He came back with a big shirt. "This... Is the only thing we have...." His voice shaking. He dropped it and i came up to it and picked it up with my muzzle, the walked into the woods. When i was finished dreesing, i fixed my blonde hair as well as i could. I sighed walking out there. They guffawed. "What?" i asked. "You're... Be-" Tim was was slapped in the mouth to keep quiet by Jackson. "lets go." He said through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes walking ahead. They sprinted in front of me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the camp Tim and Jonathan got me some clothes while Jackson tried to find my "pack". Most of the girls in their little pack glared at me. I just rolled my eyes every chance i got. It was nighttime, Tim  and Jonathan took me to a cabin, the left. It was pretty cozier in there. The fireplace was hot and warmish. i stripped into some pjs that Jonathan had given me to sleep in. i cuddled next to a big pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone sitting on my bed. I opened my eyes to see the alarm clock, it read 3:24. What the...? Blanque stirred. Go to bed.  She whimpered. I looked at the person. He was B-I-G! I glared then rubbed my eyes. "Who are you..?" i whispered still half-asleep. He turned his head, and i saw a startled pair of blue eyes look at me. "Well...." The voice wandered. I knew it somewhere but couldn't place it. It was on the tip of my tongue when he blurted, "Whats your name?" I raised an eyebrow. "Alexis.." I whispered.He got up and left. I just shrugged. Then fell back asleep.

WHO WAS THAT MAN??? COMMENT :DDD