Chapter 8

Ok here we go!! Pic of Thomas and Michael on side. :P

"I don't care! She needs to know!" A voice said. My body couldn't move. "Your'e her mate! You should know that she has to wait until the eclipse to find out!' Another voice yelled. "Shut up, Avery! It is a matter of time before she will find out." The voice i think is Jackson replies hastily. "Whatever. Did you find the rogues that killed katy?" Avery asks. "No I haven't. they are good at covering their tracks." Jackson says. I try to talk to Blanque, but she won't speak. So i push my eyes open. I'm laying in a room. I prop myself up on my elbow and look around. Avery and Jackson are sitting in two seperate chairs, arguing. They turned their heads to me as soon as i sighed. They rushed over, talking really fast. "Hey, Lex-" Jackson puts his hand over Avery's mouth, then looks down at me, worried. "Alexis are you okay? When we took you to our pack doctor, she said you had two sprained ankles, and a broken wrist." He glared at Avery. I lifted my wrist, and sure enough ther was a cast. "Lex I'm really sorry, i don't know what got ahold of me...." He said then touched my arm. I flinched, Jackson growled at him. I raised an eyebrow. Avery instantly pulls away.Jackson comes up to me and says quietly, "Alexis, I couldn't find yourr sisters murderer." I flinched. The last thing I said to her is That i'm a monster because im a werewolf. I croaked out a broken sob. I put my face into my hands and let my tears fall. I felt arms go around me, and felt that tingly sensation fizz through me. "its okay."  After what seems like forever, i just couldn't cry anymore. Avery and Jackson left after i  told them to stop arguing with each other. So i was in the room by myself. I got up and felt pain in both my ankles after standing on them. I didn't care, i feel emotionless. Everywhere i go is pain. Except for the people i care about. So this pain means nothing to me. I open the hatches on the window, and push the window open. I swing my legs over the windowsill and jump out. The clothes i was wearing were almost threadbare, so i shifted. Wait.... If i shifted before i blacked out, then i was naked. Then..... EWWW! Someone had dressed me. My face burned. I started walking anyways. I heard crunching leaves and looked behind me. It was Tim and Jonathan. They looked worried.  'why are you out here?' Tim said. 'I need some time to think.' I said.  They nodded. 'You're lucky that Jackson doesnt know....' Jonathan said. 'Were going to stay with you' I nodded sharply.'Fine.'  I started walking again, but felt a sharp pain in myshoulder blade. I smelt blood and Blanque went rampage mode. I turned around to see Tim laying in a puddle of blood. Jonathan was fighting with a brown wolf that looked twice my size. I gasped. Then I Felt rage pour through my veins. I snarled and jumped on the brown wolf. It was suprised at first, then his mouth went into a sneer. He bit into my wrist, causing the cast to break. I clawed his back making him scream. Jonathan jumped onto Him but was quickly knocked onto the floor, whimpering. Then the brown wolf turned to me and pinned me down. 'shh..... Don't cry Alexis, this will only take a second....' His thoughts brought back the memory of my father. He.Said.The.Exact.Same.Thing. This wolf was my father. And he came to finish the job. And theres no escaping this time.