Chapter 10

Ok heres the music you should listen to while reading this. ~All i ever wanted by basshunter~ ENJOY! Pic of Jackson on side :DD

Jacksons P.O.V

Tears fell from my face. She looked at peace. She lay in my arms covered in blood. I had shifted and i started walking to the pack house. I told the Black-haired twins(they told me that their names were Thomas and Michael.) to get the pack doctor. They shifted and ran through the pack house. Alexis felt cold in my arms, making me numb with rage and anger.  That bastard. Her father thinks he could come and try to kill my mate? Hes glad i didn't kill him slowly and painfully. I tried to stray my thoughts from him so replaced them with thoughts of Alexis' breathing. She breathed little wisps of air. In and out. In and out. I held her close. I will not lose you. She stirred as i walked through the living room of the pack house. Some of the people in the room stared at me with pity. The pack doctor- Sanya- ran into the room looking a littlee bit more than flustered. Her hair stuck up in weird places. The jacket she was wearing was crinkled and folded in a whole bunch of places. She took one look at my mate and then looked at me with sad eyes. I put her in Sanya's arms, feeling ripped apart inside. She hurried off with her into the tiny office of hers. Someone put their hand on my shoulder. "Bro, who was that?" It was Parker, my oldest cousin. He had brown hair and is built like me. His features were coated with worry. "That was my mate."I said through gritted teeth. His eyes widened. "What happened? She looked pretty fucked up....." He said. "Nothing" I turned and walked away. Oh, how i wish it was nothing.

Alexis P.O.V.

Darkness.Everywhere. When I tried to run to find light, all i saw was darkness. There was no escape. I just fell to my knees and sat there in the coldness of this blackhole. I sat there for what seemed like hours, when i saw light. It was dim, but it was there. I got up and ran to it, desperately looking for something,someone,ANYTHING. When i get to the light, it shimmers and turns into a memory from when i was 2. I was stumpy and my hair was short. My eyes were blue and i looked soft to touch. I started walking towards my dad. "Come to papa!" His voice-it was so, inasent. I fell into his hands, giggling all over the place. My mother came up to me and took a picture. Katy sat on the couch reading a book, trying to hide her smirk. The perfect moment. Tears flooded my eyes. The perfect family i had, is now gone forever. Even with all the darkness that surrounded me, i still felt the emotion of pain. I was still human. Another memory appeared, one that was not mine. Katy was in the cave. "Where is she?" She said to Avery. "I don't know" He answered. Katy suddenly shifted into a Hazel wolf. Avery stayed human following her with a straight face.Katy pounded through the woods calling for me. Avery went to use the restroom and she sat there. I saw a red wolf come into view. Katy jumped up, just noticing the wolves presence. But it was too late. "Dad...?" She said shocked. "Yes, darling. It took me forever but i found you. Now since you helped your sister live, your going to die now." She just closed her eyes. I saw him rib her limb by limb. But not one word escaped her mouth. She struggled, but couldn't win. My father left. Avery came back to the gruesome scene, and sobbed like a mad man. everything went dark. I just sat there. And before i woke up from the darkness, I wondered why it took Avery so long to use the restroom.