The Glitches

Murder walked around his home, it's was deathly silent, ever since he killed his brother, it was always quiet. His name wasn't really Murder, it's Sans but because he was the one behind the death of his own brother everyone calls him Murder. He rarely goes outside, if he does then monsters run and hide or try to fight him off to protect their friends and family. He heard knocking at his door, pulling him out of his trance, why the hell is someone knocking on MY door, don't they know I'm a murderer?!? He opened the door eventually and saw Alphys and Undyne. "Hey guys, why are you here? Aren't you two scared of me  like everyone else in this damn area?!?" "Sans... Don't say that, you're our friend. We've been worried sick, it must be awful knowing that Papyrus is..." "HEY DON'T WORRY ALSO SOMEONE GAVE THIS TO US TO GIVE TO YOU!" Undyne shouted. Murder opened the envelope and found a letter inside from his friends, Horror, Nightmare, Cross, Reaper and Error. Hey dude, you ok? We haven't heard from you in a while, we're planning on finally finishing off of the Star Sanses soon and we need you to help, we're going to get a few more friends and then we attack, anyway give us a call cause it's not the same without you, see ya soon, the glitches. Murder looked up at Alphys and Undyne, they both looked slightly worried in case he attacked either of them. "Well, gals, I've got some old friends i need to visit, seeya." He teleported himself to his room and called Error, "Hello?" "Hey Error, can you open a portal for me?" "Does that mean?!?" "Yes, I'm coming back." "Sweet!!!! I'll open a portal hold on..." A portal opened and Error stepped through, he signalled to come through and Murder stepped in without looking back. When they met the others again they explained their plans, which were to get a few more friends, like FloweyPossessed, Geno and Fresh, then they will team up and attack Blueberry, Ink and Dream. Error, Fresh and Horror against Ink, Nightmare and  FloweyPossessed against Dream and Murder, Geno and Cross against Blueberry. "Right, we need to find the other three Sanses and split up the Star Sanses. Feel free to kill your Sans!" All of the glitches cheered, Error opened a portal to Underfresh, they found Fresh asleep on the floor, Error walked up to his younger brother, and tapped him, no reaction, Error couldn't be bothered and picked him up with his strings, he walked out of Underfresh and changed the portal to Aftertale. "Watch him." Error dropped his sibling and stepped through to meet Geno. "Error?!? What are you here for?" "Bro, this might sound weird, but I need your help... Please, I don't ask you for much, in fact I haven't at all since we parted ways. Please come with me, I promise, this isn't a trick." "Why do you need me of all monsters, what about Nightmare? What about Fresh? You know I'm weaker than both of you!" "Please... Geno, I need you!" "Fine, Error, just please stop begging." Error reaches out with his strings but Geno backs away, "No strings. You'll crush my soul, or rather what's left of it." "Got it, no strings." Error retreated the strings, and signalled to enter the portal. As soon as he stepped in Cross knocked him out, "Cross what the f***!!! He trusts us!" "Sorry, I thought that you threatened him to come." "Howdy!Flowey... SHUT UP!" "When?" " I invited him."  The glitches were finally formed, they retreated back to their base in Dreamtale, where they spied on the Star Sanses. Fresh finally woke up and Geno finally regained consciousness, though he needed to be calmed down since he was pretty pissed to be knocked out. The group split into their three groups and went to their location. The Star Sanses...