Its all coming together...

Dream
Smash! The window to my room was shattered across the floor, Murder jumped out of the bed and gripped onto my arm. I saw a familiar figure in the light of the moon, I felt a similar pain rush through my body as I was pulled towards the figure by an unknown force. I tried calling to Murder but something covered my mouth, preventing me from calling for help. Murder reached out for my hand as I was dragged out of the window, I could hear him calling my name, I wanted to break free and run to him but I couldn't. A weird glitchy thing opened in front of me and I was thrown in, to a white, empty place. "Welcome home... :)"
"Ahhhhh!" Blueberry shot up from his bed, knocking Murder out of the other side. "Blue? Sweetheart? Can you hear me? Please answer me..." Tears were streaming from his eyes, as he took shaky breaths, "M-Mur-der?" "I'm here sweetheart... I'm here." The others literally broke down the door, "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!" "J-just a n-night. Bad d-dream." "What? But I gave you a happy dream, unless..." "D-don't w-orry about me, I'm fine..." "Ok then, night guys." The others walked out the room. "I can't go back to sleep, so who wants to watch anime?!?" "What one?" "Unfortunately I only have Sailor moon on me but it's still good." "I'm in!" "Same" "Why not?" "What have we got to lose." "Alright let's watch some ANIME!!!"
"Hey Blue, what happened in that bad dream, it must've been bad for you to be this spooked." "W-well, it was at night, someone broke into our room and they took me away from you and they put me in what seemed like the Anti-void and said something like Welcome home with a creepy smile on their face..." "Hey, that's never gonna happen because I'll protect you and even if they took you to the Anti-void, it wouldn't take long to get there since its kinda our home now." "I know but still it was scary because it felt so familiar..." "How about we forget about it and go watch TV or something downstairs?" "Y-yeah, that'll probably help me calm down..."
Nightmare walked back into the room "Bad dream completed, I made it so freaking scary for him, he was crying so hard! You should have been there, all of their reactions were perfect! 😂" "Good for you, now we wait..." "How long though, cause if it's too long then-" "Thanks Cross you ruined the mood!" "You're welcome!" "I freaking swear..."
"Oh you're down here? I thought I heard anime." "Oh, Sailor moon!" "Ye. Now shhh." They sat down for a few hours watching the whole series ( sorry sailor moon fans and anime fans but I don't watch anime so I don't know how long this thing is) "well that's a few hours of my life gone out the window." "Come on it wasn't that bad!" "Well since its over, who wants tacos?!?" "Me, and I think everyone else. I'll help again." "Right, to the kitchen!" "Those two are so cute together. I ship it so hard right now!"
"Their all fools, I bet they expect us to come when they least expect it but we've chosen the perfect time. We have something special planned. It's time boys..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok hi, so sorry for short chapter, but damn it I need to build some suspense and plus I'm gonna be on YouTube basically all night because Glitchtale eps 3 do or die come out tomorrow but Cami lives in another country so her time could be tonight and I need to see it! So see you tomorrow for the next chapter. Boi!!!