Found you!

Error came back into the base, Cross and Nightmare were already there. "Listen up! Our new teammate will be joining us soon. And you will treat him with respect." "Who is it? I mean there aren't that many evil Sanses left." "Exactly! It's a goodie goodie but changed." "Who? Tell us!" "You'll find out later."
Blue sat up, he had just woken up from his sleep, everything hurt. "HeLlO? aNyOnE tHeRe?" He gasped, what had happened to his voice?!? "InK, mUrDeR, dReAm, GeNo, ScI... pLeAsE sOmEoNe, HeLp Me!!!" He cried out into the White. But nobody came... The pain grew worse. "eRrOr! PlEaSe I'm SoRrY! cOmE bAcK." But nobody came... Every time he spoke, the glitches became worse. He sat there crying, afraid and alone, he just wanted someone to comfort him, to hug him. He hugged himself but it didn't have the same effect. A portal opened out of nowhere and a rainbow coloured mess came through, "Bro? Yo you here? Oh hey there broski! I'm your neighbrohood skelepal Fresh!" "Hi FrEsH... i'M bLuEbErRy..." "Yo. What's up with that un- radtastic glitch yo?" "..." "It's ok bro, is this serious business?" "kInDa..." "Ok, serious FreshPants at your service!" " FrEsHPAnTs? PfFt" "Anyway, what's the problem?"
After a long freaking explanation on the anti-void...
"Oh, damn, I'm so sorry Bro. How bout I help ya and get ya back to yo friends." "ThAt WoUlD hElP a LoT." Fresh opened a portal and led Blueberry to it, when another portal opened and Error and Nightmare walked through, "Fresh!?! What are you doing?!?" "Just helping my new brotato chip home to his friends." "Too bad cause he's coming with us. Get up Blue." "N-nO i WiLl NoT cOmE wItH yOu! I'm GoInG hOmE!" "Fine come on Nightmare." "What?!? You're giving up?!?" Error led Nightmare away a bit. "No I'm not giving up, you grab Fresh with your tentacles, then I'll grab Blue and teleport to base." Nightmare gave a silent nod. "Ok, let's go back now... Hey where did they go?!?" They turned around to see a portal closing. "They've escaped. Call the others, we can't let him get back to them."
Blue saw Fresh open a portal while the other Sanses walked off, "Quick broski, let's get outta here!" They jumped through to a place like the void but less blank. Way less blank, everywhere was a rainbow, it kinda hurt your eyes when you looked at it. "I'll call Ink." Fresh pulled out a phone and dialled a number unaware of the portal that opened behind him. "Yeah, Ink I got him come to my place- gah!" Something hit him over the head causing his vision to go fuzzy, "Fresh? Fresh?!? Answer me. Fresh!!!" Some laughter came from the portal, though it wasn't glitched, it sounded kinda normal but it still had the sense of evil in it. "Who knew he was so easy to attack, Horror, find HIM." Blue panicked, Error had sent some more of his team to find him. He needed to leave but he had no way of getting out. He stayed silent, praying that he wouldn't get caught. "Found you!"