Welcome home

Ink was panicking, he was just on the phone to Fresh when he cried out and the call ended. He had Blueberry with him too so they could both be in danger. He'd only just noticed that everyone was staring at him, "um..." "What happened Ink?" "What's wrong with my brother?!? What's happened to him?!?" He could hear the fear in Geno's voice, he was obviously concerned about his baby brother. "I-I... They... He..." He couldn't get his words out. He'd never in his life been so scared apart from the time Blue was first taken away from them. "Calm down, Inky. Just take your time." Dream gave him a reassuring smile. "Ok. Fresh had called me to say to go to Underfresh rather than the Anti-void because he's rescued Berry and is keeping him there for safety, then he just cried out, I heard a thump and then the call ended. I have no idea what's happened to either of them. We need to go. Now." He opened a portal and stepped through not waiting for anyone's response. Once he stepped through he realised that he was the only one to enter through. Then one by one his friends followed until they were all in Underfresh. "Found you!" They heard a small cry of pain and rushed towards the noise. What they found angered some and worried others. They saw Horror smiling above a figure, holding a slightly bloody axe. Reaper charged at Horror, startling him but also allowing Reaper to get a hit. Once Horror was out the way, Ink, Dream and Murder rushed forward to help the figure. That figure. Was Blueberry. "GuYs! You CaMe!" Happy tears slid down his cheeks. Murder held his lover close. "What did they do you?" "They LeFt me in ThE aNtI-void. They waNted me to JoIn theM." He snuggled into Murder, he felt safe in his arms. "You two go back, we'll handle them." Unaware of the shadow standing behind him, Ink opened a portal. Then Cross jumped out from the shadows and knocked Ink and Dream down. He pointed his knife at Blue. "Leave and I will throw this. And kill them." He moved his knife to point at the Sanses stunned on the ground. Murder took a step back, hiding Blueberry behind him. He then pushed him through, a knife came flying through the air and right into Murder. "No!!!" "Murder!!" He collapsed on the ground, unresponsive. Reaper had finally reaped Horror, just in time to see his friend get stabbed. Filled with anger he attacked Cross and sent him flying into a wall. He aimed blasters and bones at his chest and all at once, sent them flying, right at him. Cries of pain filled the AU but no one cared. Two of their enemies were dead, but one of their own was close behind them. Reaper bent down to him. "I'll never reap you, my friend. Guys I can get him healed. I'll take him to Tori. She'll help. I'll meet you back home." And just like that he was gone. "Come on, we need to make sure Blue is ok." Ink climbed through his earlier opened portal, Dream, Geno and Sci climbed in too. "Oh, I forgot! I found the cure for Blue. I'll make it now!" Sci ran off. They noticed Blueberry sitting on the sofa. His hand was gripping onto a certain part of his arm. "Berry? You ok?" "Yeah. I ThInk the gLitches are caLMing down." "Does your arm hurt or something?" "KinDa. It's whEre Horror hit Me." "Can I have a look?" Geno stepped forward, Blue held out his arm, trembling from the pain. "Ok, it's not too bad, nowhere near as bad as mine. I'll clean it for you." Geno walked out the room. As soon as he left, Dream and Ink climbed onto the sofa and hugged Blue. "GuYs?" "You scared us back there." "Don't leave us, ever again." After a few minutes Geno returned to find Blue, Ink and Dream huddled together asleep. He sighed and fixed up Blue's arm. Suddenly Reaper appeared with Murder standing next to him. "Hey how you feeling?" "Like I got hit by a truck. But I'll live. How's my muffin?" "Look for yourself. I just finished patching up his arm." "Well I'm gonna get some sleep. I'll take Blue to his room." Murder lifted up Blueberry with his blue magic and took him to the room that they now shared. He laid him down and smiled, he looked so peaceful. He climbed into bed with him and wrapped his arms around his lover. "Welcome home, my blueberry muffin..."