Gone...

"Hey guys, I've just found Mew mew kissy cutie 1 and 2!" "Where?!? How?!?" "Don't know, just found them with a note on it. Dear Sci, I remember you telling me you like anime and cause Alphys likes these, I thought you would too, so knock yourself out. Love Edgy my mc chemical romance." "Wait you and edge actually hit it off, was it at the Christmas party?" "Um... Y-yeah it was~"
Clank, Smash
Blue and Murder set out the food, "Ok, I'll do the topping like the lettuce and cheese while you do the meat." "Sure" Murder went to the fridge and got the meat out and rolled it out, (? IDK how to make tacos) Blue grabbed the cheese and lettuce and a knife and grater. "Be careful with the knife. Don't want you cutting yourself!" Blue nodded as he grated the cheese and put it in a bowl and in the fridge to keep it fresh. Then the lettuce. He looked out the window as he washed the leaves, "Murder? You might want to see this..." "What is it sweetie?" Clank, Smash. The window shattered across the ground along with the knife in Blueberry's hand, "Hello again, Puppet!" "No get away from me!" "Hey what the hell?!? Nightmare?!? Cross?!? Let me go!!!" "Leave him alone!" Blue ran forward to hit Cross when his soul was wrapped in blue strings "Ah ah ah, where do you think your going?" "Blue?!? Murder?!? What's going on in there?!?" "Guys help-" "Shut it, knock him out now." Cross hit Murder on the head with the flat side of his knife, knocking him out instantly. Blueberry struggled more, wanting to protect his lover. "Come on let's go, we've got what we want." He felt the strings pulling on his soul, forcing him to follow Error outside to the portal. He was pushed through, and Error stepped in with him. "Welcome home, Blue :)" "No you didn't just- this is all just a bad dream and you'll wake up any minute now... Come on Blue, Wake up!" "So stupid, listen, I'll come check on you in a week or so, and just to let you know, the sooner you become a glitch the sooner you can leave." "I'll be fine, I live in the Anti-void, so I can deal with this!" "Oh no, you don't live in the Anti-void, you live in the doodle sphere, this is the Anti-void, the one I kept you trapped in all so long ago... Oh well got to go, bye!" "Wait! Don't leave me here! And he's gone. What do I do I won't survive a day here..."
"murder... murder....Murder...Murder!" He opened his eyes, "what happened-" "what happened?!? That's what we want to know!"  "Calm down, Reaper, can you tell us what happened? And where is Blue?" "He- no nononononononononononono! I failed!" "Could you speak English for a second?" "Error, Nightmare and Cross, they teamed up against us, they knocked me unconscious... They probably took Blue..." Murder looked to the ground, tears threatening to fall. "I promised him that I would protect him, but I guess I failed..." Dream hugged him, "Don't worry, we'll get him back!" Murder nodded, "we need a plan," "or we could just attack!" "Murder, it's your choice. Do we attack or plan?" "I'm going with attack, I we make a plan and it fails, then we're screwed." "Let's rest and then attack tomorrow."