The rescue

Cross arrived in Dreamtale with Blueberry who was still shaken, they walked to their base and found Nightmare and Flowey there and Dream injured and tied, Hey, where is Geno and Murder?" "They didn't want to hurt him so I came here, you two want to help?" "Hell yes I'm in!" Cross grabbed Blueberry and dragged him to the middle, "Please don't hurt me..." Tears appeared in his sockets as they surrounded him, Dream could only watch as his best friend get beaten up by his brother and his friends, once they had backed away Blueberry was huddled in a ball, tears streaming down his face, "no more..." Dream tried calling to him but Blueberry didn't respond. "Blue? Blue, oh no please be ok..." "Hey bro your turn!" Dream shook, memories of last time flashed through his head, Flowey healed him and wrapped him in the weird wires while Nightmare attacked with bones and blasters, Flowey released him and healed him, then Nightmare wrapped him up in his tentacles so that Flowey could attack. They released him and tied him back up. Dream waited for them to leave the room to discuss things then cried to himself, "...dream... don't cry..." "Berry?!? Are you ok?!? What did they do?!?" "It hurts..." "Don't worry Ink'll save us!" Then Error and Horror came back, both rubbing their skulls, "Those two will pay..." "What happened?" "Your group came and attacked us! That's what!" "Hey at least I did my job!" Everyone gave Cross a glare, "Ink got away, we need to find him and kill him on the spot. Go and find him, whoever wins gets to destroy any AU that they want." The glitches ran off in hopes of finding Ink, Error walks up to Blueberry and Dream, "You two might actually be useful for once..."
Ink went back to the main part of the void, it was one of the places he went to think, Murder looked unimpressed, he thought it would be more than just a big white empty space, Geno felt sorry for Ink, it was more empty than the save screen that he was stuck in. "Why are we here?!? We should be out there saving Blue and Dream!" "We need to find where they are, they could be in any universe." "What about an empty of destroyed AU? There would be no one there to question them." After a while of searching AUs they found something "I've found three options: Underswap, Underfresh or Dreamtale." I don't know... I don't think Underfresh, it's too colourful." "I don't think Underswap because Papyrus is still there." "So we have to go to Dreamtale, come on!"
Error picked up the two members of the Star Sanses and carried them into a room, he set them on the floor while he rummaged through a draw, "Here we are!"! Error held up a syringe with a black- red liquid in it, "Unfortunately I only have one, so only one can have it." Error thought about who to give the syringe to, while Dream and Blueberry panicked in the background "What's that going to do?!?" "I don't know!" "Hold me Blue!" "I can't, everything hurts." Error had finally reached his conclusion, "Blueberry, I know a way to make the pain stop. This, right here will do the trick, come here." Blue tried to back away but he was too weak, Error pulled him closer, he raised the needle as a door opened to the base, "Error! We know you're in here, show your self!" Error panicked, his group was out searching for someone who wasn't out there, he stabbed Blue with the needle making him cry in pain, he injected the substance as they burst through the door, Blueberry fell to the ground unconscious. Error teleported away before they could do any thing to him, "Dream! Berry!" Ink ran up to Dream and untied him, "Ink, you came..." Murder and Geno went over to Blueberry. "I don't know what was in that thing, we just need to keep an eye socket out for him." Ink and Dream went over to him, "I'm so sorry, I should've protected you like I said that I would..." Ink was filled with guilt. Dream hugged him and gave him a reassuring smile. "We should probably get going before the others-" "Hey guys I found him! You're coming with us, Ink! And you two. Go before I tear you apart, limb by limb!" Nightmare burst into he room, Dream looked terrified, Ink startled, Murder and Geno seem mad. "Give me a good reason, why we should hand over our friends to you bunch of idiots?!?" "That's not what you need to care about!" While Murder was arguing with Nightmare and the rest of the glitches, Geno picked up Blueberry, Ink grabbed Dream's hand and ran through a portal to the Void. Murder spawned some blasters and aimed them at the floor causing dust to rise and giving him enough time to jump through the portal and close it, without being seen...
Error was pissed, if he had realised that he only had one syringe then he would've gotten another from Sci. It was just pure luck that he found that syringe, it was obvious that Sci was trying to make Error normal again, or find a way to stop him but had failed and made something that could make him stronger or turn any monster into an Error like himself. A manic smile spread across his face, The Star Sanses had no clue what was coming, and when it comes, oh boy they're in for a fight! Error returned to his group "Error, where have you been?!? We finally found Ink and you were nowhere to be found!" "I know that they were here, I found them first, I did what I wanted to do, now we just sit back and watch the show..."