CrankGameplays One-Shots

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded in a few days, I've been catching up with an old friend and I have some news for you guys! My friend CorinneThePilot is helping me with these one-shots! Go check out her stories! She is an amazing person! But yeah, I'm trying to get back on track so I'll try to make more one-shots! XoXo      ~Alex

                                                                        ~Just the Way You Are~

                                                                           ~2016, California~

(Liana's POV)

"Amy...this dress makes me look fat!" I said. "Oh hush Lia, you look beautiful!" She said. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was beautiful...the only problem was, I wasn't... "Lila...you're beautiful..." Amy said. I sighed. "I don't deserve Ethan..." I said and sat with my head in my hands. "Don't say that!" Amy said and sat down with me. Me and Ethan were going on a date tonight and I wanted to dress very nice but I didn't have any dresses that fit. I wiped a tear. Amy got up and pulled a random man over. "Sir do you think she looks nice?" She asked the man. "Uh...yeah you're a very pretty young lady." He said. She let the man go and pulled several other people over and they all said I was pretty. I sat up and sniffled. I hugged her. "Don't you ever do that again." I said. She chuckled and hugged back. "C'mon, let's go look for some shoes now..." She said. I nodded and I changed out of the dress and bought it. I was very short. I stood at a whopping 5'2. "Can you walk in 6 inch heels?" She asked. My eyes widened. "Probably not." I said. "Hm...4 inch?" She asked. I nodded. She came over with black heels that went well with the slick body hugging dress I had bought. "Try them on." She said. I took my current flats off and put the heels on. I walked around. "How do they feel?" She asked. "Great." I said with a smile. She smiled back. I took them off and put my flats back on and we went and bought the shoes. We got home and snuck past the boys. Amy and I shared a room. "When's your date?" She asked. I looked a my watch. My eyes widened. "1 hour!" I said. "Hurry! Go shower, I'll cut the tags off of all this and get your makeup out. I quickly jumped into the shower and washed my hair. When I got out, I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and picked up my clothes and ran into my room. Amy was standing with the dress in her hands, cutting the tag off of it. She turned around and I put my bra and underwear on. She turned back around. "Lia! You need a push up bra! The dress doesn't have straps.'' She said. I opened my drawer and pulled out a black pushup bra that I hadn't worn in forever. Amy turned back around and I put the bra on. I was very comfortable around Amy, I had known her before Mark did. I actually introduced the two. Amy then faced me and gave me a thumbs up. She handed my the dress while she fiddled with makeup, getting it ready. I wasn't good with makeup so I asked Amy to help me out with it. I put the dress on and Amy zipped it up. "Alright sit down." Amy said. I sat down and watched as she picked up some eyeshadow. "You have a beautiful, clean face already so I'm not gonna contour it or put foundation on it." Amy said. "Oh uh...thanks." I said with a smile. She smiled. "Alright Ethan's tie is gonna be neon blue so how does neon blue eyeshadow sound?" She asked. "Just as long as you don't make me look like a whore, I don't care what you do." I said with a laugh. She chuckled. "Alright close your eyes." She said. I closed my eyes and she began putting my eyeshadow on.

(Ethan's POV)

I was currently putting my black button up shirt on before Mark opened the door, startling me. "Hey shorty." Mark said. "Hey." I said and began buttoning my shirt. "You're pretty built Smol Bean." He said. "I did do gymnastics for 9 years." I said and turned around to my bed and grabbed my neon blue tie that matched my hair. I put it on and tied it. I walked into my closet and grabbed my tux. I put it on. "You excited big man?" Mark asked. I nodded. "Did you see her outfit yet?" He asked. "Nope, but I know whatever she's wearing she will still look beautiful." I said. He smiled and left the room.