Chapter 1 - A Call for Help

You had just gotten home from work, and you were excited to finally relax and probably binge random stuff on YouTube and other social media, and maybe DM some friends. You dropped your stuff by the front door, then flopped on your couch in the living room. As you grabbed your phone from your hoodie pocket, it buzzed.
Ah, someone did DM you. It wasn't much of a surprise, you had a few friends. It's probably just your friend Ben sending another meme in the group chat. Typical.
You open your phone quickly to see the message, but it wasn't Ben. It wasn't even anyone in the chat. It was a new message from someone by the user "red_hoodie04". Sounded like a chatbot or a random 11 year old with no interest in good usernames.
Decent username or not, they sent another message.
     "hi. sorry if im bothering u but im really tired and need ur help"
Strange. Before looking or responding to the DM, you looked at his account, which luckily wasn't private.
You confirmed to yourself that no, it wasn't an 11 year old nor a bot. Just a normal guy from Norway who was kinda cute but had a really weird haircut. You decided to message back.
     "Hey. I don't know u, sorry. What's your name?"
You didn't want to act rude but didn't want this guy to end up being a creep either. He shot back with a message right away;
      "oh sorry, um well my name is tord and i need ur help"
Again with the help thing? Is this "Tord" feeling ok?
      "Ok, Tord. Why're you asking me for help??"
You were confused now and considered screenshotting this and sending it to Ben. He liked this kind of gossipy...Wait, is this even gossip?
You had no time to think about it, Tord had messaged back already.
     "u know a guy named edd right"
What? You don't know anyone named Edd. Poor guy, Tord had the wrong person.
     "Sorry no"
Tord responded a little later than before this time;
     "oh. ok. thanks anyway, y/n."
Damn. He sounds sad.
Wait, how does he know my name?