Chapter 10 - Close

Tord was asleep next to you, snoring a little, while you lay wide awake. It was almost 1am, but you and your online friends were awake as well.

      B: lemme get this straight
      B: you met a guy online all the way from norway, and now he's in your bed with you??
      M: IN BED? did u guys do the dirty >:3c
      Y: Jesus! No, we didn't "do the dirty".
      M: y not??? :c
      Y: Screw you
      M: ;^;
      B: I am immensely confused
      Y: So am I, and I have the Norwegian in my bed.
      M: does he have an accent? :o is his accent hot???
      Y: Dear god Marle, you need help.
      M: ://
      Y: Sorry lol.
      M: >:3
      Y: ...K then.

Ben was typing for a while, but then you got a text from someone else.

      "why are you up so late?"

You turn your body to see Tord facing you with his phone in his hand. He grins.

"Well?"

You chuckle quietly and set your phone aside. "I'm just not tired." You say with a tiny smile.

"Why not?" He continues. His goofy smirk slowly turned into a genuine, small & soft smile.

You hesitated. You were always kind of a night owl, and never really questioned it. "I, er... I'm not sure." You say, chuckling again. "I usually don't fall asleep until 2am, I guess?"

Tord rolled his eyes. "You know that's not healthy, y/n. You need to take better care of yourself."

You blushed a bit, and rolled your body so you were on your back, staring at the ceiling.
      "It's not that big of a deal, it hasn't affected my health or anything."

He sighed, and shut his eyes. You couldn't tell from the corner of your eye, but it sort of looked like he still had a smile on his sleepy face.
      "You think I haven't noticed..." He yawned. "...your eye bags?"

You quickly snapped your head to face him again, and he opened one eye.
You were right, he had that goofy ass smile on.
      "Hey! It's not nice to say something like that to a young y/g like myself." You said, putting on a smug face.

"Whatever." He said with a quiet laugh. "I never said it was THAT noticeable." He scooted closer to you. "Just from close up."

      B: is this guy safe?? are you safe?
      Y: Perfect.