Chapter 4 - Take a Peak

You've been thinking a lot about Tord lately. So much it's kinda weird.
Not in a romantic way per say, but more of a "holy crap someone actually cares about me" sort of way.
It's been a while since you've felt this way. Happy and honest.
It was strange.

Today was the day you had to deliver that letter. You got the letter yourself only yesterday, but Tord said to wait until today. He gave you the address and was texting you right now as you put on your coat.
      "hey y/n can i trust u w/ something"
It sounded weirdly serious, but to make it less awkward you joked a little.
      "You're trusting me with your mail, what is there left lol"
      "funny u say that really"
      "??"
      "open the letter but dont read it please"
What? Isn't that illegal or something?
      "Tord idk if that's ok"
He responded in seconds -
      "y/n i need to know if i can trust u send a picture of the letter folded up OUTSIDE of the envelope"
You hesitated. It was cold outside, you had just locked your apartment door and was walking to your car. It was red, the same color as his hoodie he always wore.
...Where did that come from?
      "y/n?"
You sat down in the drivers seat and messaged back;
      "Sorry, just left the house"
If you can even call it a house...
      "the letter, y/n. focus"
      "Sorry sorry lemme open it"
You looked at the letter. The stamp had a strange symbol on it... Looked like a really lazy M that a toddler drew while dropping its yellow crayon. Must be a Norway thing.
You opened the letter, a bit nervous. What was it about? Why was it so secret anyways?

A peak wouldn't hurt...

You felt a burning sensation in your stomach. It hurt. It really hurt. All you could feel was worry and pain. I have to tell him. I have to tell him... How do I tell him?

      "y/n?? it doesnt take that long to open something lmao"
      "Haha... Ya... Sorry. Just thinking."
      "oh haha what about?"
      "You"
- delete delete delete -
      "You're mental health"
- delete delete delete -
      "If you're ok and happy"
- delete delete delete -
      "Random trash lol I get distracted easily. Anyway here's the pic:"

You sent the photo of the letter upside down and folded so it would convince him you didn't read anything.

You wished you didn't read anything.