Chapter 26

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Things have been such a shock for me. Pitch called off the rest of his business trip to come home and comfort me. He did just that, I've been at Pitch's house for two weeks. We have went bowling, watched movies, went out for coffee, went ice-skating, visited the animal shelter and we went to so many other places! My mind feels more at ease, it's sunk in now. I dealt with my Grandmother's death the same, I grieved for weeks and soon cheered up from my grieving state.

"Elsa! Breakfast!" Pitch called up.

"Thank you!" I replied.

I went for a nice relaxing bubble bath and dried my hair. Today me and Pitch are gaming the day away! I can't wait, he knows that I loved gaming as a teenager! Of course I had to do that secretly. Whenever I was able to sneak out, we'd be gaming on Black Ops 2, Minecraft, Friday The 13th, Dead by Daylight and so many more awesome games!

I decided to wear my snowflake jumper, leggings and my fluffy light blue bed socks. We aren't going out today, so why not? I then put my hair into its signature French braid. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My plate of breakfast was sitting at the kitchen idle, my stomach rumbled. I heard Pitch outside in the garden on the phone.

"Yes, I cancelled the deal. Yes I can, it's my company!" - Pitch

I sighed, I can't imagine how hard it is being in that sort of business. Pitch's business isn't dodgy either. He sell guns to military, armies, shooting ranges etc. I finished my breakfast and did all the washing up. He has made me breakfast everyday and washed up, it's only fair that I wash up today!

"Els, you didn't have to wash up!" Pitch said.

"I know, but you've made me three course meals and washed up! It's fair that I do the washing up, you already have a lot on your plate." I smiled.

He smiled back. We ran into the living room and started gaming. We both got bored of Black Ops and we decided to play Minecraft.

"Just don't go too hard on me, I haven't got a very high creativity level like you." He chuckled nervously.

"I'll try not to, still no promises!" I laughed.

We are having a build battle on who can do the better family home. I'm trying my hardest now, yeah things escalated very quickly...it went from an argument about the better chocolate to this. Yeaaaah. Fun best friend arguments!

"Done!" Pitch clapped.

The timer went off and I was muttering under my breath. I looked at Pitch's Minecraft house, he really has improved!

"Wow, Pitch!" I said in shock.

The door went. Pitch went to get the door, I changed the colour of the bedroom to blue. I'll start laughing at his reaction. I quickly put a sign down saying "Elsa's house that she made! ~Pitch".

"Els...it's your sister." Pitch said.

Anna? My eyes widened. Really?! How did she find me?! Well, I have been staying at Pitch's for two weeks now. I mean Mama probably told her, I went to the door and Pitch went into the kitchen. I went outside and there stood Anna.

"Can I help you?" I said with no emotion.

She couldn't read me, but she was trying. There is a reason that I can go emotionless at times. Anna seemed upset.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Elsa?" Anna asked sadly.

I wanted to comfort my sister, but she hated me...how do I know that she has changed her view on me?