Chapter 28

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

We are at the park again, instead today we are having a picnic. This was all Ebony's idea! Samantha was munching away on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, whilst Ebony was munch away on a chicken sandwich. The girls have been doing well! Pitch just went to go get some ice-cream for afterwards. Samantha finished up her sandwich and jumped me in a bear hug. It took me by surprise and I hugged back.

"I have the ice-creams!" Pitch laughed.

Just before he sat down, Pitch's smile faded. I looked at him in confusion but looked in the direction he was looking. The four jerk billionaires again! Why?!

"What are you doing here, Frost?" Pitch hissed.

Jerk Frost had a huge smirk on his face. Me and Ebony were cleaning up, they didn't see me, Ebony or Samantha yet.

"Come on, girls." I said.

I picked Samantha up and Ebony grabbed the picnic basket and ice-cream cones. The white haired jerk saw me with Samantha and his eyes widened in shock. His eyes showed his emotions for a split second and then they went back to empty.

"Pitch, come on." I said softly.

Pitch put his hand on my lower back and walked out the park with me. The white haired billionaire's eyes were on me the whole time, it made me shiver. Pitch noticed my shiver.

"Are you cold?" Pitch asked.

"The cold doesn't bother me!" I laughed.

After we got back, Ebony put Samantha to bed whilst I put the spare picnic food and drink back and I washed up and dried my hands. When I turned around, I got startled by Ebony sitting at the island table.

"Ebony, you startled me! Are you okay, anything you need?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled. Once again, she was studying me. Why does she keep trying to read me? Something weird is going on...I left the kitchen and cleaned up the living room. Before we left for the park, we were watching a movie together resulting in a full on popcorn fight.

"Els, I can do that." Pitch said scurrying over.

"I got it, Pitch!" I laughed.

He chuckled and began to play with my hair. I love it when he plays with my hair! It's so relaxing, Mama used to do the same to my hair when I was younger and couldn't sleep.

"I'm going to take Ebony out to go the supplies for her bedroom! Could you stay here with Samantha? I want to get to know Ebony better." Pitch smiled.

"Of course, you run along!" I smiled.

After about three hours, Pitch and Ebony come back laughing away. There was a timid yawn, at the top of the stairs stood Samantha.

"Samantha, sweetheart. Be careful, we don't want you falling!" Pitch said rushing up the stairs and helping her down.

Helping her down? Ha, more like picking her up! She fell asleep on him again and everyone giggled quietly at Samantha. Ebony pulled out a pink bunny rabbit.

"As promised little sis," Ebony smiled.

That must be Samantha's bunny. She was talking about it at the picnic! She adored her, she calls her pink bunny, pink bunz for short. My phone started ringing. That's weird, unknown caller ID? I walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Elsa Winters speaking." - Elsa

"Ah, Miss. Winters! Just the person I was hoping to catch you!"