Chapter 62

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

"Now that was the best shower I've had since yesterday." Jack smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

I blushed and smacked his chest as I got dressed. Me and Jack have been away for three days now, we are away for four more days and then we have a week before the wedding! Yes, it may seem a little soon but we are happy together! I'm not going to lie, me and Jack are trying for another baby and I'm so excited!

"Just think! Soon we may have a baby on the way!" I squealed excitedly.

"Yeah. Little baby Frost!" Jack chuckled as he pinched my cheeks.

I laughed and smacked his chest again. We're going to relax in the hottub together, that'll be paradise! Jack bought me a bikini and the colour is beautiful, it's light blue. Suits me perfectly as Jack keeps saying.

"Time for another lovely relaxed day!" I sighed happily.

I jumped into the hottub and immediately relaxed, I'm so glad these bad boys were invented! I can't imagine a world without hottubs, I'd be distraught! Jack joined me and I rested my head on his shoulder, sighing happily. I closed my eyes smiling and suddenly Jack burst out into laughter which gave me a freight. I stared at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you didn't do arrogant jerks?" Jack laughed.

I gave him an unimpressed look. He didn't notice as he was still laughing, I snook out the hot tub and filled a bucket with ice cold water, I poured it over Jack and he jumped out and started yelling cold. I laughed on the floor as he ran around. Then there was a sudden ice cold feeling...no! No! No! I was shivering and my body felt weak. Jack was laughing.

"See how you like it, Els!" Jack laughed.

I cradled myself trying to keep myself warm. I felt drowsy, hypothermia again...

"J-Jack..." I dithered as I shivered freezing.

"Not nice is it!" Jack smiled.

His smile then quickly faded as he saw how I was reacting to the cold. He gasped, picked me up and ran inside. He filled the bath with hot water, stripped my bikini and placed me gently in the water.

"What the hell just happened?!" Jack exclaimed.

I still couldn't speak still, my body was in a state of shock and hypothermic. Jack sighed and kneeled down on the floor.

"Elsa?" He whispered.

"I...went skiing when I was younger a-and I came off course and fell onto a frozen lake. I fell through the ice and it's dangerous f-for my body to go in such cold water as I could die." I explained.

"I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know," Jack stammered.

I put my finger gently against his lips and he quietened down. I gave him a kiss and he smiled.

"Don't panic. I'm fine now, aren't I?" I smiled.

He took deep breaths and then hugged me; I struggled as I didn't want to get him wet. He looked at me with a confused and hurt look.

"I don't want to get you wet." I said.

"Princess, I'm in a swimsuit and I'm already wet." He laughed.

I blushed in realisation. He just laughed and helped me out the bathtub, I noticed that I was nude and covered myself up; Jack laughed at my actions.

"I've already seen your body before, no need to hide it." He winked.

"Jerk!" I gasped as I blushed.