Chapter 56

(A/N WARNING! Suicide attempt ahead, do not read this chapter if you are sensitive with suicide! You have been warned)

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

It's Sunday. The waiting is killing me, I need to get this abortion. Jack was staring at me all through the dinner and I didn't like it. He sure was acting weird after me and Dad started talking Italian. Today wasn't my day, Jack's still constantly calling me.

"Elsie! Are you home?"

Ellie! I answered the door and Ellie was there smiling cheerfully. She gave me a big hug and laughed.

"Guess what!" She squealed.

"What?" I replied with a big smile.

"I'm having a little brother!" She squealed.

I laughed but my laughter soon died down and I looked down at my own stomach, my baby. The longer I wait, the longer I keep having thoughts about keeping the baby. I can't though, I need to be happily married and I want both me and my husband to want a baby.

"Elsie...?" She asked.

She guided me inside to my house and had me sit down on the couch. She handed me a tissue, I was crying? I accepted the tissue and dried my eyes. She gave me a hug and I continued to cry in the hug. A little girl was comforting a grown woman, what's become of me?

"What's wrong, Elsie?" She asked.

"I can't do it, Ellie...I can't have the baby." I cried.

She continued to hug me.

"Why can't you, Elsie? Are you sick? Is the baby sick?" She asked.

"N-No...I just can't do it. I promised myself that if I had a baby, I'd be happily married. I don't want fights with the father over custody...I don't want to give my baby away to another family either." I sobbed.

"Shall we go to Cindy's and get some fresh ice-cream? I can get my piggy bank," Ellie suggested.

I laughed and sniffled.

"I'll just grab my purse, sweetie. The ice-cream sounds like an amazing plan," I smiled.

We walked over. Cindy wasn't in as the waitress today unfortunately and kind of fortunately; Cindy would have known that something was wrong, guarantee it. Also, unfortunate as she is a good laugh. Me and Ellie take our ice-cream and walked back to my house.

"Was it the man you were with before?" She asked.

"You mean Jack?" I asked with my heart aching at his name.

She nodded; I sighed and nodded. She smiled sadly and gave me another hug. I'm lucky that this little girl is a friend of mine!

"You want the best for your baby, right?" She asked me.

I nodded in response as I looked at my stomach.

"Then you have to do what you think is right." She replied.

I sighed. I know that a life with me as a Mom would be hard, I'd barely be there! I'm a caterer and I have finally gone international! I wouldn't be able to balance that out with a child on my hands, nor would I be able to cope with questioning.

*Monday*

It's Monday, it's time...I got dressed into a white long sleeve jumper with black stripes, black leggings, black cardigan, maroon scarf, black leather boots and a black cardigan. I didn't want to put any jewellery on other than a silver watch, I wasn't going to take my phone. Someone could trace me there, you may think that doesn't happen but trust me paparazzi would. I put on my black shades and drove to Snow's office, this needed to be done.