Chapter 58

<<<ANNA'S POV>>>

I stretched my leg out. I felt warmth and it was comfortable, I was in his embrace. I know Elsa wouldn't like him either. Let's just say he fits the arrogant jerk description.

"Yo, Kristoff! You up?"

I gasped and tried to hide beneath the covers, I couldn't ask Kristoff's arms were wrapped around me and I pretended to be asleep. Why does someone have to come here anyway?! The door opened and the guy gasped. The door closed and I opened my eyes, I elbowed Kristoff and he coughed.

"What the hell was--" I cut him off.

"Stop cursing! My child is listening to those words." I growled.

"Jeez, sorry! Anyway why did you wake me up?" He asked.

"Y-Your friend is outside." I muttered.

He grumbled and got up, he threw on some clothes and walked out the room to greet his friend. I think it was one of the other billionaires he is best friends with I only know the guys last name which is Haddock, I think?

"You are sleeping with your cousin's wife again?" Haddock asked.

"Yup. Sleeping in a bed with her, not the other one." Kristoff replied, nonchalant.

"That's a first for you! Normally the first one you can screw you--"

Thump. Did he just punch his friend? The first one he can screw, really? Was coming to Kristoff even any good for me or my baby? Maybe not. I threw off his top and got dressed into my own clothes, quickly grabbing my suitcase. I was going to make a bolt for the door when my stomach started churning.

"Really, now?" I groaned.

I walked into the bathroom and went through the whole morning sickness ordeal. I still have to deal with this for possibly another seven or eight months! Sickness can range different for pregnant women.

"He's gone now."

I startled and fell back bumping my head off the bath.

"Shit, are you--" I cut him off.

"Stop cursing around my baby!" I warned.

He ignored me and helped me up. My morning sickness ordeal was finally over and I dusted myself off. I grabbed my suitcase and began walking out of his bathroom.

"Are you wanting to go to the guest room now?" He asked.

"No, I'm leaving." I replied not looking at him.

"What? Why?" He exclaimed.

"Oh I wonder! I heard your little conversation with your friend." I replied with tears in my eyes.

He treated me like crap in High School and I let him do it again, what an idiot I am! He guarded the top of the stairs refusing to let me pass.

"I'll just take the lift if you don't move," I replied.

He didn't move and I walked over the lift - I pressed the button and I was downstairs, he was blocking me from leaving the lift.

"Let me leave." I sighed.

"No! I let you once in High School and used you like an idiot!" He sighed.

He actually remembered all that? Like an idiot, what does he mean? Is he actually regretting what he did to me?

"What do you mean like an idiot?" I asked.

He sighed and took a deep breath. He pulled out a necklace from his pocket. I gasped, it was the necklace he gave me in High School...the one I threw in his face after I saw him kissing that Alexa girl.