Chapter 27

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Ebony and Samantha were refusing to tell anyone about why they were found the way they were. Pitch had worry all over his face, he hated seeing people hurt. The feeling is mutual after I saw how Tadashi was after the stabbing...

"How do you know these girls, Els?" Pitch asked.

"I met them both at Daisy's party, which was a couple weeks ago." I replied.

They were acting so weird at the party too. Ebony was refusing to socialise and showing too little skin, exactly the same with Samantha.

"How can someone hurt these poor girls?" Pitch said as if he was about to burst into tears.

I gave him a weak smile, but he didn't return it. Tears were forming in his eyes and I embraced him in a hug, comforting him.

"Hey, hey, it'll be okay!" I said soothingly.

Pitch stayed in my embrace until he had calmed and there was no sign of tears. Poor, poor Pitch! Those poor girls too... Two police officers approached us.

"Are you Mr. Black?" One officer asked.

Pitch nodded. Pitch went away with the officers and I stayed with the girls. We were outside their room, I decided to go in. Samantha was sobbing her heart out.

"Are you girls both okay?" I asked in worry.

Ebony's eyes were on a blank wall, refusing to move. I sighed, Samantha was crying her heart out still. I gently began to play with her hair and she soon calmed.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked smiling.

She sniffed and nodded. I brushed her hair and she soon fell asleep. I looked over at Ebony, her eye contact hadn't broke from the blank white wall. Gently, I laid Samantha down and sat on the bed next to Ebony. No reaction.

"Ebony, what happened?" I asked concerned.

"Why would you care? She didn't," Ebony spat.

That hurt, but I know she is pained right now too. Who is she? Is this a relative, a friend? I raised my brow and took a deep breath.

"Ebony, who is she?" I questioned.

Ebony's eyes widened in shock and she started shaking in fear. I placed my hand on her shoulder, she didn't calm. She was shaking much more violently.

"Please! Please don't hurt me again!" She wailed.

I sat there stunning. Who is hurting her?! I have to know, no one deserves to be hurt for doing nothing wrong!

"Ebony, it's me - Elsa! I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I said calmly.

Ebony's breathing soon went back to it's normal pace and she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Poor girl...still who is hurting her?

"If you tell me, Ebony. I could help you," I said kindly.

Ebony looked into my eyes in disbelief. Did she not think I was being serious? I'm dead serious, I'll not let anyone get hurt. Not on my watch!

"I-It was o-our...Mum," Ebony gulped.

My eyes widened and my jaws dropped. Her Mum? Oh, you have got to be kidding me! She hurts her own children?! I gave Ebony a hug, she stiffened and didn't return the hug. I broke the hug and looked into her eyes.

"I promise, I'll get you away from all that mess." I said softly.

She cried. She jumped into my embrace and cried. I rocked her, comforting the injured sobbing teen. She like her sister fell asleep. The door opened, Pitch and the officers entered. I signaled them to be quiet. We exited the room and closed the door.