Chapter 17

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Beep. Beep. Beep. Six am, time to get out of bed. I promised Anna that I would do that contract about modelling today. From ten until two, I will be modelling. Soon, I have that huge catering event! It is in a month, it was pushed back to the original date, which is the actual date of the anniversary. The Frost family was going to go away on vacation then, but there was a swift change of plans for some reason.

"Time to get ready for the day!" I yawned.

I jumped in the shower to wake myself up for the day, a nice cold shower. I jumped out the shower and started drying my hair. Time for the business casual outfits going into Anna's photoshoot office! I put on some light grey business pants, tight white sleeveless top, dark blue business jacket, leopard print shoes, gold watch and gold necklace. I put on some liquid and powder foundation, silver glitter eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and wine matte lipstick. I straightened my hair and took a quick glance in the mirror, all good! I walked downstairs and put all my essentials in my dark grey fendi bag.

"Right, I'm ready." I said to no one.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. One coffee a day can refill your energy! Don't ask where that came from, because I don't really know myself either! I turned on the TV and Celeb TV is on. I rolled my eyes, more secrets leaked about celebrities. Even though, some of them are absolutely horrid, no one deserves to be discouraged on a TV show like this.

"Hi, I'm Autumn. Today's gossip is about Rapunzel and Eric Prince!"

My full attention was now on the TV. Rapunzel and Eric? Oh no, please don't tell me someone found out Daisy not being Eric's kid! She will be upset and heartbroken! God, she doesn't deserve that at all...she deserves to know, but not as a kid - when she is older and when she will understand is the best time.

"Some rumours have been knocking about, literally. Rumours about Rapunzel being pregnant with Eric's kid!"

I stared at the TV in shock. No, Rapunzel can't be! She can do what she wants yes, but I know she wouldn't after the fear and struggle after what Daisy's father did to her. She knows and we all know Eric isn't a tad like that, but she still had fear - it's natural after what she and Daisy have been through.

"We have a video of a paparazzi rummaging through her trash and finding a positive pregnancy test!"

The video came up. That's sick, why would someone rummage through someone else's trash anyway?! As if invasion of privacy is bad! I will have to message her.

Elsa Winters - Hey, Rapunzel. Sorry to message you at this time of the morning, but are you there?

I started washing up and my phone went off. Must my phone go off when I'm in the middle of something?! I dried my hands, it's Rapunzel!

Rapunzel Prince - Heya, Els! I'm here, what's up?

Elsa Winters - Have you seen Celeb TV?

Rapunzel Prince - No, why?

Elsa Winters - Don't freak out...

Rapunzel Prince - Elsa, what is it?

Elsa Winters - I was watching Celeb TV and there are pregnancy rumours about you...

Rapunzel Prince - Wait, WHAT?! Why?

Elsa Winters - Someone went rummaging through your garbage and found a positive pregnancy test...

Rapunzel Prince - Actually, it was negative. I have taken one, but it is definitely negative. I was sick for a week and thought I was