Chapter 49

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Eggs and bacon sounds good for breakfast! I'll do Anna some pancakes with blueberries. She needs to maintain a healthy diet during her pregnancy, she'll only make herself ill and lack nutrition which is bad for both her and my little niece or nephew. I made Daisy some strawberry jam on toast, she absolutely loves that.

"Good morning, Auntie Elsie." Daisy yawned.

I turned around and smiled, I set the plate out in front of her. Her eyes immediately darted open and she was full of energy and excitement, she is such an adorable little girl! Rapunzel is so lucky!

"How was your sleep, sweetie?" I smiled.

"It was really good, your friend has really comfy beds!" Daisy giggled.

Yes, he does. He has a little brother-in-law called Michael. He is very adorable! Last I heard, my friend was dealing with business, business I mean MacIntosh. If he wrecks my house though, I'll kill him.

"Auntie Elsie, what are we doing today?" Daisy asked.

"Last I checked, we are going out hiking today." I smiled.

"Are we really?!" She cheered.

"Yes we are," I laughed.

Daisy has always loved anything associated with climbing. She does rock climbing, hiking and she's always climbing up anything she possibly can. She isn't your average child, but that's what special about her!

"Good morning, Els. What's for breakfast?" Merida yawns.

"Today, it's eggs and bacon!" I smiled.

Merida licked her lips hungrily and her stomach erupted with a mighty growl. It's made me and Daisy laugh like there was no tomorrow, I ate my breakfast and walked up the stairs. To my surprise, Punzie had her ear on the door to Anna's room listening intently. She's facing the other way so she hasn't seen me yet. I walked up to her.

"Rapunzel, what the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

She jumped back in surprise and stood up dusting herself off. She laughed nervously and played with her hair.

"Well?!" I asked, angrily.

"I know that she's pregnant and that you and her are hiding it! She's being sick right now!" Rapunzel commented.

I don't know what came over me. I slapped her across the face, I didn't feel guilt about my actions. Anna shouldn't have to worry that someone is snooping on her and is going to tell about her pregnancy, it'll only get her stressed! She really doesn't need that.

"Elsa, what?!" She said.

"How fucking dare you! Weren't you the one going on about how you have no privacy? If Anna is pregnant I do not know, I don't care if she doesn't want to say a thing she doesn't have to! You were the one that had pregnancy rumours going around about you, are you seriously going to do that to Anna too?! Do you have no shame?!" I exclaimed.

She was crying and she ran into her room crying. I sighed, I shouldn't have slapped her...I can't help it though! She has no right to be poking her nose into Anna's business. I was panting in anger.