I'm In Love With a Monster

Once I walk to the parking lot to find my car I hear gun shots. And I see a man who doesn't look human... he looks like a wolf like creature... but there is just something about him... that makes me drawn to him. And there is a middle aged man with a gun pointed at him. He shoots him! I quickly run over to him to check to see if he is okay. I check to see if he is still breathing. I turn his head around, and I saw his face, he is gorgeous! His lips were rosy red, his hair was perfect. Everything about him was perfect! So I put my ear to his lips and I heard small breaths. I said under a whisper "Oh my gosh he's still alive! Thank God!", So I got him up and drove him to my small apartment. I put him on my bed.

It's early in the morning and I hear the man screaming. I quickly run to my room to see if he's okay. And I see him kicking the blankets off the bed and then he wakes up. He looks around with sweat dripping from his face and then he looks at me! He asks me "Where am I?", " I found you in the park!" , "Did you do this to me?", he said quickly getting up and he moved towards me in a supernatural speed. "No I -" "Did you try to kill me?! Did you tell that man to shoot me?!" He said stopping me from finishing my sentence and also grabbing my arms. He is really really strong... to strong! Then he looks at me his blue eyes turned a dark yellow color!

"No I saw that man shoot you I was trying to help you! So I brought you here so I can take care of you!" I said as he let me go and I fell to the floor and he says "I am so sorry! Are you okay?", "Yes I'm fine thank you! And I accept your apology!" I said while giving him a smile. "So I never got your name what is it?" "It's Sidney, Sidney White. What's your name?", "Jason... Jason Drew!"