CHAPTER 3

Once we reach the mall Jason points on which store he wants to go to. Once we reach the store I hold his hand because I'm still shaken up about what happened this morning. There is something about Jason that makes me so attracted to him. I just feel safe with Jason around, he makes me feel loved... Once we walk into the store he was looking at something that caught his eye, so he goes to check it out. I start looking around finding some stuff for me and all of a sudden I hear a voice saying "Sidney White is that you!" I turn around to only see my ex boyfriend Matthew Davids I called him Matty."Hey Matty how have you been?" "Good how about you?" "I'm doing great! What have you been do-" I was interrupted when Matty kissed me when I quickly pushed him off. "WHAT THE HELL MATTY!!", I yelled at him then I turn around to see Jason looking pissed off Matty and quickly walking over to me. "I still love you Sidney! Do you still love me?", "Matty like I said it's over! What you did to me was awful!", I answered. Then Jason looks at him and Matty looks at Jason. "I see you have a boyfriend... uh... hey I remember you! You were that nerd that everyone used to pick on! What are doing dating my girl uh!!" Matty said while pushing Jason to the ground, punching him in the face, Then all of a sudden Jason's eyes start to glow not yellow but a blood red! Then pushes Matty to the ground and looks at me and says "I... I am so sorry... I like you a lot Sidney it was always a dream dating you for the past couple weeks.... I-I'm sorry!", Jason said with his eyes turning back to normal then he runs out the store. all my memory started to comeback to me. I remember having a crush on Jason when I was dating Matty! Then I quickly run to the car, Jason's in there bawling his eyes out. I open the door and I kiss him. making him feel so much better. "Jason! I love being with you! I need you and I... love you!" I said while kissing him again. "Now Jason what happened to your eyes back there?" I asked, "Do you really want to know?", "Yes!"