Chaper 22

As I hugged Jason I felt slightly better but I still felt scared very scared. "Jason?" , "Yes?", "I love you. I need you to stay with me and never leave me... because when I love someone they leave me... they always do... promise me you won't leave me. Promise me you won't leave." I cried, " I promise. I won't leave you. That's a promise I'm going to keep." , after he said those words I couldn't help but smile and hug him once more. I feel so safe with him. I don't know why. I just do. As we were still hugging Jason said, "Sidney... I love you... I wouldn't let anybody or anything hurt you... and if anybody... Tries to hurt you... they're going to have to hurt me first... I don't wanna lose you. your all I have, and your all I want. That's a promise and my word." I hugged him tighter and started to bawl on his shoulder. After a while I finally let him go and kissed him. He held my hand and said one last thing before we went to bed. "During this whole journey together I'm going to be right here I'm not going to leave. No doubt. And you promise me you won't leave." , "I promise." , after we talked we both went to bed.

Once I woke up I saw Jason still sleeping like a baby. Once he turned over I have him a soft kiss on the lips "Hey Sid." Jason said in his morning voice. "Why are smiling at me like that?" he asked. "Because I love you." I said. A couple minutes later I got up to make some breakfast.

-------------------------------------------

-Hey guys sorry for my lack of updating on here I've just been really really busy and I just haven't had enough time. But anyways thank you guys so much for the 1.04k reads it really means a lot. I will try to update more. I have a new story planned. Don't worry I will keep this one updated and my other story. And thank you guys so much for reading. -Jorden