CHAPTER 2

"Sidney you have a really pretty name!", "Thank you Jason! Do you want some hot chocolate?" "Yeah! sure I love hot chocolate!" So once we walk out the room he sits on the coach and watches some T.V., Once I'm done making our hot chocolate he looks at me with his eyes locked into mine. His eyes are so gorgeous! "Sidney! I want to thank you for saving my life I appreciate it!", "Your welcome! I just-" Jason stopped me and gave me a peck on the lips. His lips were so perfect! So after the kiss Jason started to get up from the couch to rinse out his cup but once he stood up I stood up and I kissed him back. Running my fingers in his curly Auburn hair. I lean him back and start to kiss his neck and start to feel on his abs. His hands rubbing my thighs and rubbing my back then my sides!

Things were getting really heated then I started to unzip his pants. Then I take of his shirt. I start kissing his neck leaving hickeys. Then he starts to rub my ass then I let him take control. He Smirks at me while bitting his lip. I look at him licking my lips and bitting my lip. Then I pull him towards me and Jason starts to kiss my neck then my shoulders and then my chest! The rest of the night was history

Once I woke up the bed smelled like Jason surprisingly good. I walked down stairs and I see Jason sleeping. He looked gorgeous even when he's sleeping. I start to make breakfast and I feel something around my waist I turn around and I see Jason hugging me and he gave me a peck on the cheek and said "Good morning beautiful! What's for breakfast?" I chuckled and said "Pancakes! is that okay?", "Yeah! So what are we doing today?", "Well we are going shopping you need some new clothes! And then we could do something fun!" " Great!"

Then when he left to go get changed I heard a man yelling out side I look outside and the man looks at me and he looks at me and his eyes start to glow. Not like Jason's eyes but it was black. like a demon... I heard Jason's voice and he said "Hey Sidney!", I got scared and dropped my glass of water. And there is glass everywhere. Jason helps me and then he saw that I the glass cut my hand. He saw my hand he grabbed my hand and kissed my hand gently. It started to sting and then I saw that the scratch was gone! I felt much better. I look at him giving him a smile then I said "Okay let's go shopping!" "Okay.", once we reach the door he opens the door for me and then we start to walk to my car I see the same man. I walk closer to Jason and hold his hand tightly. He looks at the man and then Jason's eyes started to turn a bright yellow the mans eyes turn black. Then Jason looked at me ad said "Don't worry! Don't let that man scare you! I will always be there for you!", I looked at him with relief.