Chapter 17

Once I reached my office, my co worker who is super freaking annoying said to me, "Ms. Kelly  wants you in her office.", "What for?", "I don't know but she needs to see you.", "Okay.", I said as I walked past her and she gave me this evil smirk. "Hey Ms.Kelly um Rachel said you wanted to see me?" ,"Yes I did! Come sit down sweetie.", so I sat down, "I saw you with someone! Who was that person.", she said wickedly, "Uh he's my friend.", "Oh really. What kinda friend is he if your making out with him.", "Well um.", "You don't know how to speak now huh?!" , "Well you see I already have a boyfriend.", "Oh you do?", "Yeah.", "Is it this him?!", she said as she pulled out a picture of me and Jason, "Uh how! Where did you?! Okay how and where did you get that picture?!" I said terrifed, "You don't know who I am do you." she said as she turned into the demon man, "Now! You know who I am do you!" , he said as I tried to run away but he pulled me back and put my hands behind my back. I tried screaming as loud as I could. And I yelled out, "JASON HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! JASON HELP ME!!!!", once he put my hands behind my back he tied my hands with a rope.

                                                       Jason's P.O.V

I'm really worried about Sidney, she hasn't returned any of my calls, she hasn't been home from work in 8 hours, this is really scaring me so I call Sidney to see if she would pick up her phone. It just went striaght to her voicemail, "Hey it Sidney! Sorry that I couldn't answer the phone right now. Call me back when you can!", after that I went to her job. Once I got there I went to see if any of her co workers knew where she was. "Hey I'm Sidney's boyfriend uh do you guys have any idea where Sidney is?" , "Um I think she left already. but she left this message for you." , "Jason please help me! He's got me! The demon man has me! Please help me!", after I heard that I went to get Mason and I went to go find out where my girlfriend is.

                                                           Sidney's P.O.V.

I don't know where I am, It's cold and dark, I think I'm in a basement, I am freezing, I hope Jason finds me. I tried to get my phone when I heard footsteps.