Chapter 21

Once me and Jason got up out of bed I went to go find Mason. "Good morning Mason!", "Hey Sidney! So whats up? Do you feel better?", "Yeah a little.", "Do you feel anything werid?", No not really. Why? Is it going to happen soon?", "Yeah its going to start real soon.", "Well can you tell me more in depth about whats going to happen?", "I don't think your ready.", "Mason how am I not ready for this?", "Fine I will tell you more in depth." , "Okay whats going to happen?", "You are going to have visions, Your going to start seeing things that no one would want to see. And um...", "What?", "Don't fall asleep.", "Why?", "Because, when you go to sleep...your not going to know when you actually waking up."

----------------------------------------Sidney's Thoughts----------------------------------

I was thnking about what Mason said. I was actually feeling really paranoid. I was also thinking why was Jason mad at himself? And why can't he see that I'm fine being one of his kind? I need to go find him and go talk to him.

------------------------------------------------Later on----------------------------------

Once I found Jason i said, "Jason can we talk?", "Yeah sure.", once we sat down I said, "Jason are you mad at me or most of all why are you mad at yourself?", "Sidney I can never be mad at you. But if I was mad at you I would tell you.", "Welll Jason your not telling me.", "Telling you what?", "Do you want to know why I can tell that your mad at me?", "How?", "Because you aren't talking to me. You have been really quiet latley. Well actually ever since the acceident. Jason its okay if your mad. But if your mad at me... you should tell me. Don't keep it a secret.", "Your right. I have been kinda mad at you. But the reason why was. Because your turning into me. I don't want you to become me. Because I'm a bad guy-", "Jason your not a bad guy. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't care about what you are. I love you.", "I love you to. More than anything.", "Than why are you so afraid of me being one of you?", "Because what we are is not a gift. It's a curse. I was born with it. And I didn't ask for this. I don't even want to be this way. This is a curse. And I didn't want you to have it because. What we do is sinful, evil, and crazy. But I've been able to control those things. I've been able to control my sleep, seeing things, and much more.", Jason explained, I felt real light headed and everything went black. I couldn't really see anything but I tried looking in Jason's direction so he won't notice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason knew that I wasn't okay. All I heard was his mumbles, "Sidney are you okay?", Once I got my hearing and vision back I looked at Jason. He looked worried. So I have him the most passionate kiss I have ever gave him. And then I gave him a hug. "I'm glad your okay Sidney.", "I'm okay. I'm glad I have you here. Thank you for being my hero.", "That's all I ever wanted to be".