CHAPTER 6

Once I was driving to my best friends house I get a call from Matty. I answered and said, "What do you want Matty!", "I have a problem!", "And what is the problem?", "Jason is here!", at first I didn't belive Matty so I said "Are you joking?", "No!", then out of no where I here this scream. "Matty is that Jason?!', "Yes!", "Okay I'll be right there as son as I can!", I quickly turn my car around and drive to Matty's house.

I finally get to Matty's house and I knock on the door. Matty lets me in and he takes me to Jason and I see him on the ground screaming in pain. I put his head on my lap and I'm stroking his hair he calms down a little bit. Then he looks up at me and says, "Do...do you still love me?", "Yes, I do still love you! Why would you ask me that of course I love you you mean everything to me!", "But why? I'm a monster! How can you love someone that is human!" , "I love you for you! It doesn't matter if your human or not human! I still love you!" I studerred. " I love you to-" , "Jason! JASON! JASON!" I said I watched Jason's eyes closing. Matty pulls me back and my head in his chest, when I look up I see the same man with the black eyes then he pints at me saying in a wicked voice, "Wake up! WAKE UP! Wake up!"

I wake up with me screaming as loud as I can. Jason wakes up right next to me and holds me tight kissing my forhead. I look at him and say,"I thought you were dead! He killed you!", "Babe I'm not dead I'm right here! And who killed me!", "The man in the parking lot! He's out to get us!"