Chapter 15

Once I get the razor I hear a knock on the door. I look out the bathroom window and I see my older brother Shawn I put the razor in my pocket and I run out the bathroom. "Oh my gosh Shawn!!", I jump into his arms and he spun me around and said, "hey baby sis! how are you doing?", "I'm doing great!", "now who is this boy that you have been talking about so much?", "Oh, wait just a minute.", I turn around and call Jason and I introduce him to my brother, "Um Jason this is Shawn my big brother! And Shawn this is my boyfriend Jason!", I said as Jason and Shawn shook hands. "So Jason right?", "Yeah!" , Jason said as he pulled Jason towards him, "If you hurt my baby sister I will hint you down and kill you myself. Understand?!" , Jason gulped and responded, "I promise I won't hurt her she means everything to me." , "Okay."

---------- A couple hours later--------

After my brother and Jason met they have been bonding the past couple of hours. So I went to find Mason. Once I found him he was obviously eating. So I sat next to him and he said to me, "So Sidney-" , "Yeah!", "About the kiss. Do you-" , I cut him off and said, "Yeah I meant it but only because you saved me and Jason's life. And I think I have a little slight crush on you.", "Well I have a crush on you. But um-", "Mason stop." I said as I laughed and he laughed, "Look you love Jason don't bother with me. But just remember if you need to talk to me about something just talk to me okay." , I smiled and said, "Okay. Can I tell you something that you can't tell Jason?" , " Yeah sure" ," Well before I met Jason I used to um do stuff to my arm. Well I actually stopped once I met Jason. But I have this urge to do it again and I just... I don't know Mason can you help me?" , "Of course I can. I will always help you." He said as I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. "Thank you Mason but please don't tell Jason. please don't tell him!" , "Okay I won't tell him." , "okay thanks."

(Jp: I know this chapter was a little short but I will make a much much longer chapter. I will update by Saturday or Friday night.)