CHAPTER 16

• Dedicated to Demi Lovato

After the conversation I had with Mason I had this really really weird feeling and I didn't know what it was. I didn't know how I felt. I didn't know what to feel. I felt hopless. So I went to find Jason.

Once I found Jason I gave him the most passonite kiss ever. "Hey sid! What was that for?","Beacuse I did something very very terrible and wrong and should have never done!", "And what did you do?", I took a deep breath and tried not to cry and said, "I kissed Mason and I used to cut my... " , "Wait you kissed Mason? And what did you used to cut?" , " I used to cut my arms, and wrists!" I said as I bursted into tears, "Woah! Sidney why didn't you tell me about your cutting? And I am glad you told me that you kissed Mason but why?", "I don't know why I'm sorry but maybe it was the fact that he saved me and you.", "Oh well that makes sense." Jason said as he finally got that why I kissed Mason, "Haha Jason your so cute!", I said as I leaned in to kiss him.

------------- The next day---------

Once I woke up I saw Jason still sleeping like a baby. and. I gave him a soft kiss until he woke up. "Hey Sid!" , Jason said still in his sleepy voice, "Goodmorning Jason!" , I said as I got up outta bed to get ready for work.

I went to go make me some coffee and I a ran into Mason again, "Oh hey Mason!" , "Oh hey what's up?", "Um nothin... I-I-I was just about to go to work." I studder, "Oh do you want me to drive you or-", "Um... sure I'll go get my stuff.", "okay I'll be waiting right here."

I went to get my stuff and I jumped into Jason's arms and kissed him, "Woah! Sidney what was tha-" he stopped and looked at me while giving me a smirk, "What Jason!", "Was it Mason again?", "um yeah but he going to drive me to work." , Jason looked at me while he raised his eyebrow and gave me a look, "he is going to do what!", "Jason I promise nothing weird will happen!", he still gave me that really scary yet sexy eyebrow, "Jason!", I said as I leaned him back on the bed and started to kiss him. "Jason I promise nothing will happen." , "promise?" , "yes!" , "okay."

----------- In the car---------

"Hey Mason thank you for driving me to work." , "oh your welcome." there was a moment of silence and then all of a sudden he kissed me, "Mason! Mason!", I said under the kiss, "yeah?", "What the hell are you doing?!" , "Oh um! I'm sorr-" I stopped him in the middle of his sentence and I kissed him back, And we made out for a little bit and I stopped ad looked at him, "Sidney what's wrong?" , "Why am I doing this? What am I doing?", I said as I leaned my head back on the seat, "Look Sid we can stop doing this if you want." , "Stop doing what?! I think your starting everything! I think your trying to steal me from Jason! Well it's not going to happen! It doesn't matter how cute and charming, and your perfect brown eyes. But it is never going to happen! We are only friends! okay!" , "Yeah. I got it." "Good!" I said as I left the car and went to work.