Chapter 20

Once we left I felt something strange... to strange. I stop once we reached the car. I heard mumbling. I tune the mumbles out. I heard Jason's voice. As I look at him I fall to the ground. I'm in pain. Every thing looks all blurry. "Sidney are you okay?" , "Yeah I'm fine." I respond as I tried to stand on my feet. I fell right back down again. "Sidney are you sure that your okay?" , "Yes I'm fine." , "No your not fine... Your far from it." , "What do you mean Mason?", I asked, "I'm only going to tell you this...um... when Jason took the poison out of you.. um there was one thing I didn't tell him...", "You didn't tell me what?", asked Jason,"When you took the blood out of her what I didn't tell you before is...", "What!?", "Once you bite into her well since we're supernatural... she's going to start becoming one of us. And she's going to go through some phases, like-" , "Like what Jason?" , I cut him off and asked, "Your eyes are going to start changing. And since Jason bit you your going to change into something like him.", "Well what is he?", "Jason your a Wolf but your also an Angel we are a very rare kind of wolf. "Mason said to Jason. Jason looked shocked. and then he looked back at me. But with anger. "Jason are you okay?", I asked. He just looked at me and then went inside the car.

------------ The next day--------

Once I got up I gave Jason a soft kiss on the lips. Which woke him up. "Good morning Sid." Jason said in his sleepy voice, "Good morning Jason. Can I ask you a question?", "Of course you can." , "Why were you mad at me yesterday?", "I wasn't mad at you." , "But why didn't you talk to me? You looked really pissed off." , "But I wasn't mad at you. I was mad at myself. I was worried about you. Because I didn't know that when I bit you to take out that poison I was going to turn you into my kind.", "Jason it's okay I don't mind being one of you." , "Really?", "Yes." I said as he grinned at me and gave me a soft kiss.

(Okay guys sorry this one is a little short I didn't really have enough time to work on it. But I promise the next update will be much longer. And now it's starting to get to the good stuff ) (: