CHAPTER 7

"Sidney... who's out to get us?", Jason asked, "You know that man that we saw in the parking lot.", "Yeah! Why?", "For the past couple of days I've been having nightmares and hallucinations! Seeing things. Hearing things, he has been haunting me! What is happening to me? I'm scared!", "Oh my God! No, no, no,no,no! , "Babe what!", "He is a demon! He is going to try to kill you to get to me!", "Baby... I don't want to die!",I cried,"I know! He's not going to kill you! He's not going to even lay one hand on you! I'm not going to let anything happen to you! Because I love you!" Jason responded. He have me a long soothing hug.

After last night I have felt so much better knowing that Jason is not going to let anything happen to me. I get out of bed and went to make some breakfast. After eating my breakfast leaving Jason some thing to eat, he wakes up and he asks, "Good morning babe! Where are you going?" Jason asked, "Work.", "When are you going to be back?", "Later. Don't worry Jason. I'll be back!" , "Okay! But be safe okay!" , "Okay." , I answered while giving him a kiss while Jason hold my hand pulling me closer to him. Once our lips left each other's Jason gently lets my hand go and he says "Bye babe! I'm going to miss you!", "I'm gonna miss you to! Bye Jason!", I said while giving him a peck on the lips. Then I was out the door.

Once I reach the parking lot I see the same man again he looks at me. Once I look at him back I start to power walk. then the man says to me, "Hey! Young lady! Can I talk to you?" , I ignore him and I walk to my car. once I reach my car he stops me and grabs my arm and pushes me to the wall and puts his other hand over my mouth. He says to me, "You better not ignore me ever again! You better watch your back! Because you will never know what's going to happen to you!" , I started to scream and Jason hears me. He quickly ran down to the parking lot in a supernatural speed. He takes the man off of me and Jason completely transforms. Then the man turns into this demon. The man looks at me and his fingertips had claws coming out. He comes towards me and he scratches my arm. Jason looks at the man and he led out a huge roar! He scares the man and the man leaves, Jason runs towards me and gently grabs my arm. Then he kisses my arm. I ask, "What just happened?"