Darth Nykrys

Full name: Benjamin Crystoss

Pronunciation: Ben-Juh-min Krist-oss

Sith name: Darth Nykrys

Age: 200

Species: Human half-breed

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Planet of origin: Korriban

Lightsaber 1: Black hilt with silver details, curved, red blade.

Lightsaber 2: Solid black hilt, slanted emitter, red blade.

~

Galactic reputation: Mass murderer

Criminal record: Not one that still exists

~

Height: 6' 1"

Hair color: Black

Hair length: Shoulder length

Hair style: straight, combed over one ear

Eye color: Dark blue/grey

Skin color: White

~

Likes: Killing, his husband, lightsaber duels, force duels.

Dislikes: Getting beat, When his plans don't go they way he wanted.

Phobias: Getting killed, getting locked up, etc.

Personality: Sociopathic, sadistic, if he likes you then you'll like him.

Habits: Killing.

Hobbies: Collecting Sith and Jedi Holocrons, using the Dark side, killing.

~

Force alignment: The Dark side, The order of the Sith.

Force sensitivity: Extremely powerful.

Force powers:
• Push/pull
• Levitation
• Lightning (Red)
• Essence transfer
• Choke
• Affect mind
• Precognition
• Dark Side healing
• Life drain
(Almost everything associated with the Dark Side has been mastered by him, after all. He's had 200 years to practice. Plus his father's cache of ancient Sith holocrons.)

Force mastery: Master of The Dark Side.

Lightsaber mastery: Master of Lightsaber combat.

Favorite forms: Experienced in all forms but prefers forms 1 and 4, also fights heavily using sith styles.

~

Title: Sith Lord

Occupation: Sith Lord

Training: Completed

Childhood: He grew up on Korriban, mining the valuable ores found in the mantle of the planet.
But his father 'rescued' him. He began training him in the ways of the Sith, and the Dark Side. He grew up this way, gladly devouring any information his father would teach him.

Teenage: As he entered his teenage years, his skill with the Force magnified extremely. He learned how to use a lightsaber after he built his own at 14. He easily mastered lightsaber fighting. He turned 18 and once he knew for sure that his father had taught him everything he knew. He killed him in a face to face duel.

Adulthood: Once he'd turned 20 he left Korriban, and went to Couroscant, where he met his husband. He'd stumbled upon him murdering somebody and helped him dispose of the body, afterwards. He went and had a drink with him. Years later, in his mid-thirties, he confessed his love for him and married him on the spot.
His husband was a Jedi Knight, but was banished from the order for killing a Jedi Master.