Chapter Twenty-One

~DIANA'S P.O.V~

I don't know why this is happening to me. I am finally with the guy of my dreams and all of the sudden he hates me. Both of us were in the car. I was tearing up and the guy in the can was trying to have a conversation, but come on, I am literally dying! We got home and Berenice tried to talk to me but I did not want to talk to anyone, so I shut my door on her face. I just planted on my bed and simply cried myself to sleep for a few hours and finally decided to go down stairs and watch old black & white movies with mom. I don't know why but I love these movies, they are so cheesy and stuff.

"How are you doing darling?" She asked while kissing my head.

"Better mom thanks. Maybe I need to talk to him."

"I know, but you can do and go out with anyone you want.

Fishing For Love, that was one of his songs from the Naked Brothers Band. Where all my love started.

"Yeah. Mom I'm going to take a shower."

"Ok dear, I'm probably start cleaning to go to bed."

I went up stairs and had a nice warm bubble bath, to get the juices flowing. After about an hour I put on my PJ'S and just put some random movie on NetFlix.

After a while Berenice came in and just chilled with me and started talking to me.

"Why don't we go to the movies tomorrow and when you are ready you can talk to Nat."

"You are right. Tomorrow then."

"Ok, love you!"

I fell asleep and tomorrow we will go out and have fun!

NEXT DAY

To start off, Berenice stayed up until 6 AM watching anime, so she didn't get up until 3 PM. So we ended up going out until 5 PM.

"Squidgy, Squidgy, fa la la la la!"

"Bere, shut up."

"No! It's the 'Of Mice & Men' royal chant.!"

"I never saw that part in the book."

"What? The book? No, the band."

"Whatever."

"Come on I wanted you to come with me so you can cheer up."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks." I said with a little smirk while hugging her. Although she is a pain, she cares. "I'll catch a cab."

"Ha. Nope."

"What? So you want to go walking or something."

"I was planning on taking something else."

Little did I know that she wanted to take the subway and all. One, that place is so crowded that I could barely fit. Two, for some reason no one would give us directions. The person that wanted to take the sub didn't even want to ask for help. We asked so many weird and random people that I legit thought that we were going to die.

"You know maybe we should just go up and take a taxi cab." Berenice said all sad.

"Haha. Told you."

We were on our way up when I accidentally slipped and fell into the arms of a very attractive guy.

"Oh my, I am so sorry."

"Oh don't worry dear, my pleasure to rescue lovely ladies from the stairs."

"Oh, you must tell every girl that."

Well, I don't stand here every day waiting for girls to fall down."

"Haha. I suppose, sorry."

This guy had to be a prank. He was polite, fit, and handsome. He looked a lot like Josh Hutcherson. Then I remembered that I was with Berenice. She was having a death stare break down.

"Umm, let's go." She muttered.

"Wait, I'm talking."

"Oh no, sorry. I will let you two go." He said.

"Thank you!" Berenice yelled.

"Wait! Do you want to hang some time?"

"OMG, you know what? I am going home. Lucky that he isn't here."

"He doesn't care anymore."