Chapter Twenty-Two

~BERENICE'S P.O.V~

I can't take this anymore. I try to get her happy to talk to Nat and she ends up with some other guy. Really? I really need someone with me right now. Thank God that I have my little fluffy boy. I make my way to Alex's house and go to his room. He was practicing his drums, which I have to say, he is the best drummer in the world; well, besides Ringo Starr.

I make my way in and try to hug him and give him a little kiss, but he backs away. I just let that flow, although that was weird.

"Anyway, I needed to talk to you." I said.

"Now?" He said not making eye contact.

"Yes now. Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Well, I'm kind if busy."

"But you always have time to talk to me baby."

"Well not now, and don't call me baby. Please."

"What is going on? I just came back from a problem and I came here hoping that you would help me."

"It's all about you! Wanna go out and be on all the magazines?"

"What? Are you ok?"

"Please don't be so innocent." He said slamming his sticks. "I know you are only with us for the money and fame."

"What? Where would you get an idea like that?"

"From my brother, and our true friend told him the truth."

"And who is this friend?"

"Samantha"

Samantha. That was the last name that I wanted to hear. I can't believe that she would say that, no wait, I do believe it. What I don't believe us that the boys did.

"You go on her side, instead of your girlfriend's?"

"About a girlfriend that lies?."

"You said the words out of my mouth. Jerk."
I said as I slammed the door and headed home.

I wasn't sad. I had no reason. He was exactly what I didn't see. All stars are full of themselves. They need someone as conceited as them.

I just went inside my room and blasted 'Asking Alexandria' all volume.

I can't just wait until break is over and we go back to school. This will be a battle field.

Hours past and Diana came back. I went into her room hoping that she would help me.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey." I replied jumping on her bed.

"What's up?"

"Just wanted to know where were you"

"Out with the dude at the subway. Turns out that he has a girlfriend."

"Haha. Really?"

"Yeah, she caught us at Starbucks."

"Lol. So I need to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"Alex and I got in a fight."

"What why?"

"They think that we are fake." I said

"What?"

"I'm going to sleep. I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok."

I guess that was it. School is going to be dreadful.