Chapter Two

Ramsay was excited; fresh meat, someone who didn't know about him, and from the looks of her she was innocent...just how he liked them. Melina followed along, looking around at the trees as she silently chewed at her bottom lip. Ramsay caught notice of the small action, feeling himself harden, his trousers suddenly too tight. He had to keep it together, make her trust him before he did anything reckless. "So...are we getting close?" she asked him softly, and he nodded, looking at her as they kept on the move. "Yeah, just a few more minutes. You'll need food...and a bath." he observed her petite figure, the dirt smudges and scratches on her skin, the torn up dress.
She smiled shyly, turning to face forward. He was glad he chose not to bring Myranda along on this hunt, knowing she'd just purposely frighten the poor girl and Ramsay would never get the chance to be inside her, to break her. They eventually made it to Dreadfort, and Melina's eyes widened at how large it was. Ramsay couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction before entering the courtyard, making sure she kept up as she was too busy looking around.
   Ramsay turned to her, and she stopped walking to meet his gaze. "We'll need to let my father know you're here, and then I'll personally see to it you get washed up and fed." he informed, and she nodded with a thankful smile. But, what had he meant by 'personally see to it'? Not that he would bathe her, surely. "Come on, he'll be in the war room."

Author's Note: Do you guys like this so far? Let me know and don't forget to vote!